Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I agree Geroge, where is the recognition, where are the plaques/awards as well?

Charles "Tater" Moot won the MOR match, the results were posted on the "wailing wall", but I haven't seen them since.

JJ

You know...I REALLY liked the fact that the MOR match didn't require you (with Course design) to have to have a box mag system....Unfortunately, the same course design really favored a Beta mag (ha, ha)!! I really hope course designers take the hint that there are a lot of people out there that have Rugers and Savages with blind mags that shoot Really well that are being kept out of the sport by course design that rewards box mags...In Pueblo, there can be 3 to 8 rounds in any single shooting position...That works out well for people with out HS Precision or AI mags...Lets not do ANOTHER equuipment race here!! Seems I read in Front Sight about a year ago that this would be a perfect thing for hunters, etc to test their SHOOTING skills...We hunt with rifles with blind Mags not our HS Precision stuff!! Just my .02 cents worth. Congrats Tate!! It was a hard match and you were almost flawless!!

Cheryl :)

The MOR event, for the lack of better wording, was a clusterf@@k. There were problems from the beginning with the total lack of support from the match organizers to the stages and to RO support. I won't go into the details in this forum but several people heard an earful at the match. Hopefully MOR could back on track and if this was representative of the future of MOR then it should be abandoned right now.

Way to go Tate - congrats....had the priveledge of visiting with him at the airport on the way out of Reno.

Little bit about Tate - we started in this game about the same time. I've seen him grow and mature into a damn good shooter. Just don't let him or his Island buddy take you drinking and carousing out on the town during a match night! These guys are hardcore! :P