Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Target Thieves!

bbbean

I just got a call from one of our club's head honchos to tell me someone broke into the prop shed and stole...

our last box of USPSA targets and a bucket of spray paint.surprise.gifsurprise.gif Who steals targets and spray paint when there are thousands of dollars worth of scrap metal strewn around the range?

Fortunately, I have a spare box of targets for our next match, but if I find out who stole the club targets, their picture is going on every A zone! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Funny you mention this. When we showed up for setup for our Saturday match found the padlock open on the main shed-appeared to have been shot. Another shed used by the club had also had the lock forced open with a crowbar or screwdriver. However, nothing appeared to be missing in either shed! Go figure

or they didn't have a pick up truck with enough bed to swipe the steel targets.

how about next door neighbors next to the club who have complained about the noise?

there are people out there who will steal anything just for the rush of stealing....

they'll be back with a truck for the steel targets.

I think it may have been those Ninja Assasins that I've been hearing about lately...

My people had nothing to do with it, we were at a ah um ICOR match yea thats it ICOR.

Sorry to hear about the loss.