Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

break or flasher hider on 308 Fal

kellymc

I lost my hand tightened flash hider this weekend and I was wonder what some B.E. members would replace it with. I shoot prone only with this rifle and quick follow up shots are desired. I have no experience with the pro's and con's of 308 breaks.

Kelly

post-31047-0-26636500-1330968640_thumb.j

Have you looked at the JP Tank comps? I have not tried them in .308 but I'm getting one installed on mine right now. I heard they were excellent for recoil reduction and muzzle rise.

The Tank is only legal in open I believe. I like the .308 verson of the Titan as well.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

Have you looked at the JP Tank comps? I have not tried them in .308 but I'm getting one installed on mine right now. I heard they were excellent for recoil reduction and muzzle rise.

The Tank is only legal in open I believe. I like the .308 verson of the Titan as well.

Pat

That is correct Pat. Since he said he is shooting prone mostly, I am sure he is not running it for 3G. If he is, I want to know where to sign up :)

Pat

That is correct Pat. Since he said he is shooting prone mostly, I am sure he is not running it for 3G. If he is, I want to know where to sign up :)

Thanks for the replys I have a friend who won a jp off of a prize table. He's going to let me try it out Hopefully I have the same threads

Yeah, the thread pitch is gonna limit your choices.

Yes it's looking more limited all the time. Im thinking the barrel was threaded for a 9/16-32 Dlask.At least they are still listed in Brownells

• 3 months later...