Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

L-10 & Ltd Holster/Mag pouch position

Cooter

Hey all new poster here and new guy to the sport (bout 6 months) and had a question. A friend and I were discussing where the the holster and mag pouches are legal in Ltd and L-10. The USPSA guide rule book says no specifice holster position, except the 50mm rule. Is this true, same with mag pouches? I was just shooting production the first 3 months but have since bought a Para P14 and just recieved my Safariland Levitation system today. Started relaoding recently as well since I've been throwing about a 800rds a week down range lately. Going to Area 3 in Aug so I just wanted to get some questions answered and yes I used the search function and have been surfing on here for a month reading before I posted. Sorry for the book just excited to use my new gear at practice tomorrow and our upcoming local matches.

Cooter

Cooter,

Eric has replied to your question - I just wanted to extend a warm welcome to the BE Forums.

Yes, please always do a quick search for questions and answers posted previously but, if you can't find what you need to know, by all means start a new thread.

We don't beat up newbies too severely here ;)

Hi Cooter,

Glad to have you with us. As you have been informed, in USPSA, there are no restrictions on holster position in Limited and Limited 10 Divisions.

Look forward to seeing you at Area 3!

Arnie

My book got thrown in the toilet. (By my 1 year old, not me) Isn't there something about the muzzel (cant of the holstere) pointing at least one meter from your foot??? I check my mail every day for the latest edition of the rule book to show up in my box. I'll check again tommorow.........

Yes there is a rule I believe about the cant of the muzzle not being more than 1 meter away from the body. Yes it's in 5.3.6.4 in the rule book. Bo & Luke...haven't seen'em since I ran off with General Lee! B)

Cooter

Guys,

let's recap...

Uncle Jesse (Bo and Luke Uncle)

Rosco P. Coltrane (sheriff)

Enos Strate (deputy sheriff)

Cooter Davenport (mechanic friend of Bo and Luke)

Daisy... :wub: ...what can I say...

More info @ http://www.dukefarm.com/main.html

And for Daisy's fans:

daisy8.jpgdaisy9.jpg

(courtesy of above mentioned site)

Yes, the Dukes of Hazzard made it through the ocean... ;)

Screw the Jeep, grab the girl.

Nik, ok we're talking about a jeep and the following might not apply, but if we were talking about a Ferrari I'd say the reverse.

Remember:

With a car like that you can have as many girls as that as you wish...

With a girl like that you'd be ruined long before you can have a car like that...

(from seminar on homemade street philosophy)

;)

Screw the Jeep, grab the girl.

Nik, ok we're talking about a jeep and the following might not apply, but if we were talking about a Ferrari I'd say the reverse.

Remember:

With a car like that you can have as many girls as that as you wish...

With a girl like that you'd be ruined long before you can have a car like that...

(from seminar on homemade street philosophy)

;)

But just think how much fun you'll have on the way to being ruined..... :lol::lol:

As for the Ferrari getting one girls: I'm a one woman longterm kind of guy.....

Holy cow youse guys - that's some damned drift you've got going on here... and started by the Admin even :o

But then again, you are boys, and it IS Daisy Duke :wacko:

Oooops --- was there a shooting related question in this thread? Did anyone answer it?