Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Match Information

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as I understand the posts just pack everything in the trunk and its an easy haul to the stages?

If it has been raining (current weather is calling for rain in Ozarks the weekend of the match), I would be wary of bringing a car instead of a 4X4 truck, it was a sloppy mess in 2010. Although I did see a few rental cars that made it through just fine! :roflol:

Edited by Fathead302

Benelli chick, today? Right now, and I checked again, I get no hot link on the left side where it says stages. When I go to updates then stages I get giant letters round count dated 2010 with 125, 125, 100 filling up one page and no additional pages. Just me?

Benelli chick, today? Right now, and I checked again, I get no hot link on the left side where it says stages. When I go to updates then stages I get giant letters round count dated 2010 with 125, 125, 100 filling up one page and no additional pages. Just me?

Nope. I'm getting the same thing.

Nope. I'm getting the same thing.

I'm on http://forconquest.com/files/2011_Stages_with_description.pdf and I can see the stages!

I am only counting 23 TI and 9 HI shooters on the squad lists.

There were 53 TI posted as signed up earlier in this post. Any reason for the drop/discrepency?

I bet you scared them off!

Where did u find the squad lists?

Received an email this morning

Would you mind sharing? I didn't get that email either.

Is there any buckshot needed. I'm kinda new at this. Do they ever use buckshot in 3Gun?

If buckshot is allowed (this match its allowed), I tend to take some with me. You never know when theres that spinner just out of range, or the big popper you can take at a longer distance with #4 or OO buck. May not use it, but I think of it like a condom. Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

I am only counting 23 TI and 9 HI shooters on the squad lists.

11.4.1 Tactical Irons, if less than 10 competitors, will have the option of shooting in Tactical Optics or Open.

11.4.2 Heavy Metal, if less than 10 competitors, will have the option of shooting in any other division.

11.4.3 Heavy Optics, if less than 10 competitors, will have the option of shooting in Tactical Optics or Open

11.5 Each Special Category must have a minimum of 3 (three) competitors in each division for recognition.

I hope that these rules are now history with the 3 Gun Nation Division Series points up for grabs?