Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The "What I Hate" Board

omnia1911

I think it's because we all actually DO give a damn about what's 'wrong' with things around us that we engage the option of venting and spewing a little. Of course it's revealing. (All posts are if you read between the lines...).

We live in a somewhat 'troubling' world. It's healthy to talk about it.

Go for it.

I've always thought the Hate forum was one of the coolest places here, or anywhere on the Internet for that matter.  I don't think that the occasional, thoughtful vent harms the forum or anyone else.  Don't appreciate it?  Pass it over.  

"Is this human nature, or just an idiosyncrasy with IPSC shooters? "

My oppinion is that firearm advocates are a pretty tough breed.  We get threatened on the national level by uninformed scaremongers.  Attacked each time some gene pool loser finds a gun and harrassed  in localities for being gun nuts or militia members.

I believe the vast majority of legal owners are honest intelligent people,  while many of the control proponets I've met are increadibly close minded and don't seem to care that they don't make any sense!  So what are we to do?  As intelligent activist we keep repeating the truth over and over again hoping that something might sink in but usually its a losing battle.  

The hate forum is just the end result of being an owner of lots of heavy duty fire power and being too intelligent to use it to 'educate' the control morons.

Besides if you think about it everything but the Hate forum is a What I like forum!!!  So it's pretty small comparativly.

Long live the Hate forum!!!

(Oh yea,  buzz off if you disagree with me!!!)  

I've not posted much to What I Hate recently because it's mostly whining, not true, deep-down hating. The whining and bitching tends to water down the true hate, sort of like the boy who cried wolf. But I've got a real hate rant coming, stay tuned.