Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

Last year Larry used the small ones from MGM. Mine are at the club but they are about the same height as the Skinny Sammys.

6" diameter circle on the colt auto poppers but it looks like 2" when they are at 360 yards

Thanks guys!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FNH USA 3G Participants:

FNH with be hosting 4 side events at our match. These side events will give you an opportunity to shoot some of our toys without being on the clock.

FNS 9mm - at a plate rack

SLP 12 ga - at a plate rack and auto poppers

SCAR 16 - at auto poppers up to 200 yards away

SC 1 - New over and under competition shotgun on the sporting clays course.

All events are free with the exception of the sporting clays round which you would have to pay for with Peacmaker and provise your own shotgun ammunition. Now why do this? That is a good question. Once you have you card completed with initials from the staff running those events, you drop your card in the box at the banquet or have a friend drop it in the box if you will not be at the banquet, then we will draw names for a SCAR 16, SLP shotgun, FNS 9mm and a SC 1 Over and Under.

Also, still finalizing the shotgun side event where you shoot your own equipment for time.

Trying to keep you shooting on your half days off.

Also, do not forget to order your food from Peacemaker. They have made it easy this year to preorder food on their web site. They have also offered an ammo ordering opportunity.

PNTC Food Order Form

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=chaiuhjab&oeidk=a07e66huzp5628ad7e5

PNTC Ammo Order Form

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=chaiuhjab&oeidk=a07e66ina57501f9140

Larry

"What makes a drum mag an open division item but a 100 round stick mag doesn't? Is it the added stability you get from a monopod?"

Beta mags are reliable, whereas sticks over 48 are not in my experience.

I don't see anything where you'll need more than a 30 anyway.

"What makes a drum mag an open division item but a 100 round stick mag doesn't? Is it the added stability you get from a monopod?"

Beta mags are reliable, whereas sticks over 48 are not in my experience.

I don't see anything where you'll need more than a 30 anyway.

I have never heard anyone say that's too reliable. It needs to be in Open not Tac.

FNH USA 3G Participants:

FNH with be hosting 4 side events at our match. These side events will give you an opportunity to shoot some of our toys without being on the clock.

FNS 9mm - at a plate rack

SLP 12 ga - at a plate rack and auto poppers

SCAR 16 - at auto poppers up to 200 yards away

SC 1 - New over and under competition shotgun on the sporting clays course.

All events are free with the exception of the sporting clays round which you would have to pay for with Peacmaker and provise your own shotgun ammunition. Now why do this? That is a good question. Once you have you card completed with initials from the staff running those events, you drop your card in the box at the banquet or have a friend drop it in the box if you will not be at the banquet, then we will draw names for a SCAR 16, SLP shotgun, FNS 9mm and a SC 1 Over and Under.

Also, still finalizing the shotgun side event where you shoot your own equipment for time.

Trying to keep you shooting on your half days off.

Also, do not forget to order your food from Peacemaker. They have made it easy this year to preorder food on their web site. They have also offered an ammo ordering opportunity.

PNTC Food Order Form

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=chaiuhjab&oeidk=a07e66huzp5628ad7e5

PNTC Ammo Order Form

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=chaiuhjab&oeidk=a07e66ina57501f9140

Larry

Very well played Larry!

Anyone else who is shooting Thursday PM slot get any response from Linda regarding registration on Thursday? Travel plans make it difficult for me to get there on Wednesday in time to register and mandatory shooters meeting. I have emailed her with no response.

Anyone else who is shooting Thursday PM slot get any response from Linda regarding registration on Thursday? Travel plans make it difficult for me to get there on Wednesday in time to register and mandatory shooters meeting. I have emailed her with no response.

Email said Thursday regestration by special circumstance, you can also register at shooter meeting at hotel the night before I believe.

Email said Thursday regestration by special circumstance, you can also register at shooter meeting at hotel the night before I believe.

Yeah I saw that, however I was hoping that having to work the beat and then drive 20+ hours to get their on Thursday morning to register and then shoot Thursday afternoon was a special circumstance.

Yeah I saw that, however I was hoping that having to work the beat and then drive 20+ hours to get their on Thursday morning to register and then shoot Thursday afternoon was a special circumstance.

Im sure you will be fine, maybe she hasn't got to your email yet. How long ago did you send it?

Im sure you will be fine, maybe she hasn't got to your email yet. How long ago did you send it?

Week and a half

Week and a half

For those of you who were at Rockcastle knows that Linda's mom passed away on 22 August. She has been dealing with all the circumstances surrounding that unfortunate incident. How about sending me an email at azone40@comcast.net and I will forward it to her. She is getting caught up on all the back emails while she was out. The issue with not being at shooters meeting is the amount of information that will be put out is important to the conduct of the range, safety and such. This is why it is mandatory for all shooters with very few exceptions.

Prizes will be distributed after the awards ceremony on Saturday night by order of finish in each division. The awards will be at Heritage Hall with a very nice catered dinner (3 meat choice, cicken, beef and fish). Nice in that if you wear blue jeans and a t-shirt you will feel extremely under dressed. I suggest a nice collared shirt! hint!

The doors open at 6:30 pm and the meal starts at 7:00 pm, awards will start at approximately 8:00 pm depending how fast we get folks served.

There will also be a cash bar at the awards banquet.

Hope this helps. Starting Tuesday evening Sept 11 I will be working on the range with limited cell/email until late in the evening. I will try to ost updates as I can.

Larry

Edited by sbmd

Are we paying for this dinner?

Dinner is included with your match fee. If you bring a guest that is not a match participant then it is a $25 per guest charge. If you bring a guest I need to know asap to put them in the head count.

Larry

Larry, regarding the dinner dress code or suggestion, I assume a decent shirt and casual slacks, we aren't talking jacket and tie are we?

I would highly suggest a nice shirt and casual slacks yes! This is a very nice place, they are usually booked every weekend with weddings and they do a lot of corporate events. Much, much nicer than last year! However, if you want to look good wear a suit and tie, I will be. This year I have a stage to work from as well.

Larry

I would highly suggest a nice shirt and casual slacks yes! This is a very nice place, they are usually booked every weekend with weddings and they do a lot of corporate events. Much, much nicer than last year! However, if you want to look good wear a suit and tie, I will be. This year I have a stage to work from as well.

Larry

Oh crap, that means we need real shoes too! :roflol:

Larry

Oh crap, that means we need real shoes too! :roflol:

Yep

Also, just got confirmation from GT Targets. There will be a 3 stage shotgun only side match with your equipment. Birdshot only and I would figure 50 - 75 rounds knowing Karl.

I am pretty sure with all the side matches that should keep you guys and gals pretty busy over the three days.

Larry