Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm scheduled to shoot afternoon, morning, afternoon.

Super Squad?

Super hung over!

That's why you should have signed up for Thursday morning and Friday AFTERNOON

Actually I'm scheduled to shoot afternoon, morning, afternoon.

Super Squad?

Super hung over!

That's why you should have signed up for Thursday morning and Friday AFTERNOON

I got two afternoons instead of one. Am I the only one seeing the logic there?

What was the longest rifle shot last year? Blaster

265 on a 6" MGM Colt Auto Popper. Lots of those MGM Autopoppers at 50-200!!!

How well did that target stand out visually? Was the paint kept pretty fresh?

They were all really easy to see through my Swarovski on 6X.

They were all really easy to see through my Swarovski on 6X.

They each had white backers that made them easier to see. I did ok and I was a noob.

In yehey!!! afternoon, morning, afternoon. Have time to re-zero rifle before match starts thursday morning. It was so painful last year when we found out that our guns lost it zero during transport. Lesson learned newbie :-)

Glen seekins and Shiloah matton ..we mailed in our papers and payment but have not gotten a conformation email. It was sent the first morning we were allowed to mail them off

Glen seekins and Shiloah matton ..we mailed in our papers and payment but have not gotten a conformation email. It was sent the first morning we were allowed to mail them off

Could be the wonderful post office.

last year one of my apps arrived shredded

OK, so I hear you guys saying you want weak hand and strong hand shooting in the 2012 FNH USA match.....I can do that!

As for a Blackhawk.....um, I can get my hands on one, does it need to be able to fly?

How about a Blackhawk, a Huey and an Appache?

• 4 weeks later...

OK...so here is the scope, the match is full however we have established a waiting list.

I would recommend getting on the waiting list as we have had people back out several weeks before the match.

I would love to give everyone a round count however there is no way to tell you what to bring. On every stage with the exception of one, you can shoot multiple targets with multiple guns. For example....stage 1 may require 12 rounds of handgun, 8 birdshot and 18 rifle, however you can shoot the paper targets with handgun, rifle or slugs. As you can see there is no way I can tell you what exactly the round count can be becuse you can shoot it however you want.

Be prepared to have fun but be prepared for shots out to 400 yards this year! For you iron site shooters we will have neon arrows pointing to where the target location will be.

Larry

OK...so here is the scope, the match is full however we have established a waiting list.

I would recommend getting on the waiting list as we have had people back out several weeks before the match.

I would love to give everyone a round count however there is no way to tell you what to bring. On every stage with the exception of one, you can shoot multiple targets with multiple guns. For example....stage 1 may require 12 rounds of handgun, 8 birdshot and 18 rifle, however you can shoot the paper targets with handgun, rifle or slugs. As you can see there is no way I can tell you what exactly the round count can be becuse you can shoot it however you want.

Be prepared to have fun but be prepared for shots out to 400 yards this year! For you iron site shooters we will have neon arrows pointing to where the target location will be.

Larry

Neon arrows? I shot irons last year and did not think finding targets was too hard. If you could point out my front sight, that would be helpful. Sometimes i lose track of where it is.

Larry

Remember, Larry, size DOES matter. :devil:

Edited by cheryl

For you iron site shooters we will have neon arrows pointing to where the target location will be.

Larry

U mean like this???

ac401510.jpg

Obviously different text, duh!

If this is the match theme I am going to have some issues shooting from prone.