Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB

Match results are posted to www.uspsa.org/match results page. Silver Creek club identifier is IN23. Thank You to those of you who helped with Saturday setup, Sunday morning target placement and providing your services by serving as Range Officers. We appreciate your volunteering spirit. What started as a very cold morning turned into a great day of shooting. Good luck to those of you headed to Florida for the Florida Open. Hope to see all you next month. :bow:

No offense Dave, but why not just post a LINKto the results, and be done with it! :rolleyes:

http://www.uspsa.org...l.php?indx=3828

PS Sorry I couldn't make it, but I had a jam-packed weekend already. Maybe next time.

:cheers:

Hey hey hey, this is Indiana, we don't spoon feed people

if they can fill out the form to buy a gun, figure out how to join USPSA, able to make it to a match and get the ammo in the right way, then they should be able to look up their scores

(besides if they are not smart enough to set up their profile to get an email anytime they shoot a match then #$%&'em)

(I have been a little cooped up lately)

I was going to paste a link to the results but I didn't have time to read forum rules to see if I'm allowed to do that. I swore I created a link in the past and received a ass chewing. Maybe it was somewhere else. :unsure:

A link to match results is perfectly acceptable here.

What other links to Single Moms Earning Dollars you may have posted might have been met with a disapproving eye.

:D

Mark, I know Kyle has the "All-Seeing Eye" but I can't quite figure out what your avatar is ..... I don't know the particular origin of the picture, so I don't know if he's Looking to the Heavens, Praying to D-O-G, or just watching over all of us.

;)

Mark, I know Kyle has the "All-Seeing Eye" but I can't quite figure out what your avatar is ..... I don't know the particular origin of the picture, so I don't know if he's Looking to the Heavens, Praying to D-O-G, or just watching over all of us.

;)

He's yer "Daddy"!

Beautiful dog Mark, although I've never seen that show, I still love all breeds of dogs.

Somehow seems kinda fitting for you! :cheers:

Daddy was...The Man.

As calm and collected as he was around unstable dogs he was also protection-trained to watch over Cesar's family. That he had the discretion to switch between those roles as required was a mark of outstanding intelligence and training. I've known a couple of dogs like that and it's a very cool thing.

[drift off/]

I was going to paste a link to the results but I didn't have time to read forum rules to see if I'm allowed to do that. I swore I created a link in the past and received a ass chewing. Maybe it was somewhere else. :unsure:

A link to match results is perfectly acceptable here.

What other links to Single Moms Earning Dollars you may have posted might have been met with a disapproving eye.

OK Thanks Mark