Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from Mississippi

Yatedog66

Were you at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Range today, if so I might have seen you in the huge crowd. Hope you had a fun time and shot well.

I was. I shot production. If you were an RO for your squad and were and shot stage 2 first then I was the big guy in the black shirt shooting for the MSU shooting club.

Were you at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Range today, if so I might have seen you in the huge crowd. Hope you had a fun time and shot well.

I was. I shot production. If you were an RO for your squad and were and shot stage 2 first then I was the big guy in the black shirt shooting for the MSU shooting club.

I was in another squad, but was the friend of Will's that lent one of the MSU Shooting Club teammates 4 M&P mags.

Glad you guys could come down, good luck with the MSU Shooting Club and hope you guys can come down again.

Edited by jdphotoguy

Welcome,

Im just jealous we didnt have a shooting team at State a few years ago when I was there!

Great group of guys at Magnolia, you'll have fun and learn a lot.

You guys should get together some matches at Starkville Gun Club ( at least steel matches )... I'd probably drive up for them.

FYI, I was the tall guy in the red hat Sunday. HA

Thanks guys. I had a blast at Magnolia and will definitely be back and I didn't finish last which was encouraging for my first match. JD you lent the magazines to my roommate and he was grateful because he needed most of them for one stage. I borrowed some extra magazines for my Sig p226 from Justin. Everyone was real nice and very helpful. Y'all keep a lookout for the MSU shooting club at future matches. I might try to make the state match.