Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 2012 Mississippi Classic

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be crawfish and Beer, if so count me in as a sponsor. If there is no crawfish and beer, count me in as a sponsor.

Please bring two (2) Springfield XDM 9 mm magazines with my name on them.

Thanks.

Fair enough! should I just write "BSG" or would you prefer "Bwana" : )

Mr. Clean- Sent you a PM, were definately in!

• 3 weeks later...

23 days left and I have been unable to practice, because of all things, I can not bend my trigger finger. Hope the trip to the doc and a painful injection correct the problem in a few days, if not I best start practicing shooting left handed.

23 days left and I have been unable to practice, because of all things, I can not bend my trigger finger. Hope the trip to the doc and a painful injection correct the problem in a few days, if not I best start practicing shooting left handed.

Where did you put your finger that you shouldn't have? :roflol:

Where did you put your finger that you shouldn't have? :roflol:

Obviously somewhere it did not belong. The doc shot it up this morning and I loved his comment, he said "boy it must be pretty screwed up for you to want me to stick a needle in your hand".

KILT KILT KILT KILT KILT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Cmon pat - it would be a great laugh for everyone :D

Personally, I do NOT want to see that site......

Not to worry Randall, there is not enough beer in the world or scotch either to get me to wear a dress. Especially with my legs.