Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Talon Grips

J-Rob

I like them! I ordered three sets the day they were released (why I did this, I don't know because I only have 2 M&Ps!)

I'm a new member so I can't post a pic but they fit very nicely.

Let us know how they hold up. I see there are a lot of "points" where the tape can catch and lift up?

I like them! I ordered three sets the day they were released (why I did this, I don't know because I only have 2 M&Ps!)

I'm a new member so I can't post a pic but they fit very nicely.

Let us know how they hold up. I see there are a lot of "points" where the tape can catch and lift up?

Will do. I don't think you'll get the grips to come off unless you're doing it intentionally. After you follow their directions and apply heat and squeeze, they are really stuck on!

Just cut up a bicycle innertube and slip it over the grip. Even with sweaty slippery hands the innertube will keep it from slipping, and it is a lot easier to remove.

That's what I'm using on my M&P (and several other non-competition guns). Great gripping surface, won't come off (unless you want it too - and then it leaves no trace behind), and $2.50 will get you enough tube to do 20-30 guns.