Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Illinois

splitime

Going to be doing alot of reading on here, figured I should at least say hi.

Hi :)

Recently back into shooting and looking forward to exploring a new aspect, the competitive one. With some local guidance I'm trying to cover the basics to get started and even picked up a Dillon to keep costs down some.

Thanks in advance to all who have deposited information within the forum, liking forward to all i can glean.

-Dave

Welcome!

There are several USPSA, IDPA, ICORE, and other clubs in the area.

Check out http://wiilshoot.com - it's a blog run to help bring together shooters from N. Illinois, NE Indiana, and S. Wisconsin together. There's a helpful calendar Les compiles of regional events.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the plug Doc-Ching ... Dave I think you asked about one of the smaller USPSA clubs over email a while ago...

Welcome!

There are several USPSA, IDPA, ICORE, and other clubs in the area.

Check out - it's a blog run to help bring together shooters from N. Illinois, NE Indiana, and S. Wisconsin together. There's a helpful calendar Les compiles of regional events.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the plug Doc-Ching ... Dave I think you asked about one of the smaller USPSA clubs over email a while ago...

That was most likely me :)

Trying to get lots of range time before i venture out to a match, but I've definitely been trying to figure out the lay of the land.

Btw, if people wouldn't mind, i am on the lookout for a couple used handguns. First is a M&P 9L (used unicorn) and second is a Glock 17L. Any leads or if someone wants to free up some room in a safe.... :)