Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 IDPA National Championship

I just received the following email from IDPA:

IDPA is excited to announce the dates and location of the 2012 IDPA National Championship. The match is scheduled for September 19th-22nd 2012 at "The Range" in North Carolina. Most of you will find this facility to be familiar to you as it hosts one of the 3 largest IDPA... matches in the country, the Carolina Cup. We are very excited to be partnering with Frank Glover who will serve as match director. Frank has a great reputation for being one of the best match directors in the country, a reputation that is well deserved. We are looking forward to the exciting and challenging stages that Frank and his talented team will put together for our competitors. Keep watching the IDPA website for hotel and other arrangements.

Great to see that the Nationals will be in NC in 2012. Not only do I plan to be there, but I plan to get my friend and his co-worker to participate also.

ESR here I come! You will know me by the loud BOOM that my revolver will be making.

Right now it looks like the NC Ironman IDPA Championship in February, the State Games of NC IDPA Match in June, the NC State IDPA Championship in August, and the IDPA National Championship in September. This will be a very good year, and I am still waiting to see when the East Coast IDPA Championship will be held. :surprise:

I'm going to have to keep on the good side and earn some brownie points with the wife this year. :wub: Between IDPA, USPSA, and (Olympic style) Fencing competitions there will be a lot of traveling for me in 2012. In addition to the IDPA matches listed above I have the NC Fencing Divisionals in March and the US Fencing Nationals in July. Added to that will be the NC USPSA State Championship in October and the Memphis Charity Challenge (late October/early November likely) that I still have to get on my schedule.

Yeah I'll have to keep my spouse happy this year in order to do all this. :lol:

Edited by Blueridge

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NC is a great place to go visit and to shoot. Family up there so will try to make that trip from TX to NC for Nationals. Love it when Nationals is in Tulsa...it's a straight shot North for me (from Dallas). :)

• 5 months later...