Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trying to decide between Noveske and JP

Parsons

There is a video floating around somewhere involving wild goat heard reduction on some island where the goats had overpopulated and were eating all the vegitation and basically killing off the ecosystem. Government sharpshooters were flown over the island in a helicopter and they were shooting many thousands of rounds per day in this herd reduction program. So many rounds in fact that they always had two rifles in the chopper so one could cool while the other was getting too hot to touch.

Weapon of their choice? JP

There is a video floating around somewhere involving wild goat heard reduction on some island where the goats had overpopulated and were eating all the vegitation and basically killing off the ecosystem. Government sharpshooters were flown over the island in a helicopter and they were shooting many thousands of rounds per day in this herd reduction program. So many rounds in fact that they always had two rifles in the chopper so one could cool while the other was getting too hot to touch.

Weapon of their choice? JP

Nice story but it does not prove anything. What kind of testing or selection process was there for this goat slaughter mission? LOL I would say the same thing if their choice was Noveske.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently agonized over what to get for 3 Gun. Decided on a JP-15 blindly based upon positive reviews from forums, my use - competition only, and the ability to stretch my budget a bit with the intent of "buy once, cry once." I'm eagerly awaiting to see if it was worth it...

My mind has changed since I posted here. Get the JP.

Pat

What got you off the Noveske kool-aid? Geissele S3G now Noveske, next thing you'll be posting the Titan comp was a bad decision. It's TEOTWAWKI. :)

Don't forget that he is gonna give up the Saiga too.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My mind has changed since I posted here. Get the JP.

Pat

What got you off the Noveske kool-aid? Geissele S3G now Noveske, next thing you'll be posting the Titan comp was a bad decision. It's TEOTWAWKI. :)

Noveske still makes a good gun but After playing with a friends JP I have to say their barrels are more accurate or so it seems. No I am not giving up my R&R Saiga.

Pat