Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moved to the Dark SIde

W_Buck

Had a great deal offered to me this past weekend, and I just couldn't pass it up. Picked up an almost new (6000 rounds) 9mm major open gun with 4 mags. I have seen this gun run and was stoked at the chance to buy it. Can't wait to get out there and give open a try.

2011-11-16220205.jpg

2011-11-16220150.jpg

I'm coming off a CZ Shadow in production with no previous open experience. Goin into open with both feet and I just got my A-card in production as of yesterday. Hopefully I'll shoot my first open breach this weekend.

Yeah I used to give all the open shooters a hard time by saying that if I had a fancy dot and compensator I could win all the time too.

Except you need to be faster and more accurate BECAUSE you have the dot and comp.

I went from L10 with a singlestack 1911 and 10 rnd mags, to a Glock 24 Limited gun, to a Glock Open gun in .40 S&W, and now a 2011 9mm Major.

FWIW, I'm doing better in Open than I ever did in L10 or Limited. I would have made B this month if my local club hadn't failed to get the October classifier in on time. Guess I have to wait until Dec. :(