Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Occupy!

Youngeyes

I've decided to join the occupy movement but can't decide where to occupy. I've thought of the beaches in Aruba but would like some more input. Please vote for your favorite place to occupy. :D

I've decided to join the occupy movement but can't decide where to occupy. I've thought of the beaches in Aruba but would like some more input. Please vote for your favorite place to occupy. :D

The nearest range on a warm day, obviously!

Them daily bulletin at my police department read: "The Occupy Biloxi did not "occupy" very much of the deparment's time." There was six of them in a local park that is a tribute to veterans of all wars. Their web site indecats that there may have been as many as ten, but one did not have a tent, and a couple did not have gas money. both the leaders of the Biloxi chapter" are my age or older and look like they wer leftovers from Woodstock that were trying to rekindle their passionate protest of the 60's. to their credit, they left the park cleaner thatn it was thatn when they got there. I suggested to the city Hall to offer them jobs in Parks and Recreation since they were obviously not employed and had an interest inbeautifying the cith. I'l let ya'll (you guys to allmy norhtern bretheren) how that works out.

They were showing pictures of the NYC park they had Occupied .. Zuccotti Park. They hauled off 26 Trash Trucks loads of garbage. The pictures are incredibly disgusting. The amount of drug paraphernalia was also amazing.

I think we could at least be neater when we occupied Hooters.

Let's occupy somethng else. I've been in the kitchen at our Hooter's and I would not breathe in there, much less eat anything that came out of there. We've arrested at least four of the cooks for drug charges, armed robbery, etc. and teh most important thing, at our Hooter's there is a distinct lack of Hooters.

I really like our local Cheesecake Factory. The food there is so full of all those bad things that make it taste amazing. I guess I'd occupy that place, but then there's Joe's Sushi that has a 19.99 all you can eat lunch. That place really needs to be occupied!

JZ

Hell, I'm still OCCUPIED with finding adequate employment. And that can OCCUPY a good deal of my mind and my time!

Meanwhile: The "Occupy!" group (campers) in Eugene has grown pretty large and, up until yesterday, was oddly peaceful, clean and not-too-annoying (though they're ruining the grass in the park they're "occupying"). Then they up and locked the doors of a couple of banks from the outside, blocked doorways of others and about 17 arrests were made.

I think they have until December 15 to clear out of the park they're "occupying", but the cold weather may get to them sooner than that... :devil: