Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saddam Hussein

Vince Pinto

A few years ago, Saddam Hussein went to England for a spot of tea and cucumber sandwiches with the Queen.

During their chat, Saddam said "Your Majesty, I've always admired the British with your Kingdom and everything, and I wouldn't mind declaring Iraq to be a Kingdom".

The Queen replied: "That's not possible, Saddam, because you're not a King".

"Alright" says Saddam, "I'll declare Iraq to be Princedom".

The Queen replied: "That's still not possible, Saddam, because you're not a Prince".

"OK then" says Saddam, "I'll make Iraq a Empire".

The Queen replied: "That won't work either, Saddam, because you're not an Emperor".

On hearing this, Saddam asks the Queen "Well, what would you recommend?".

The Queen replied: "All things considered, my advice is Iraq should remain a Country".

I sort of got that, but I don't understand why it would be applied to a man, even as a joke. Oh, well. I am humor impaired anyway.

Ah well, in Inguhland it is quite common to call a man that :blink:

Ah well, in Inguhland it is quite common to call a man that :blink:

In Inguhland, or anywhere in the Yoo Kay for that matter it sits way, way at the top end of insults and is more usually directed at a man than a woman. I think many would say that it is regarded as the worst thing you can hear in public.

a post by kellyn pretty much summed up its use in the U.S.

My wife refers to it as "dropping the C bomb."  It's the vocubulary equivalent to a nuclear warhead which irradiates all within the blast zone.  Only to be used in Defcon One situations.

Yeah, for women the escalation goes:

witch & similar --> bi*** --> who** --> cu** --> point of no return

I'm not sure what the A-Bomb insult for a male is in the USA ... I'm not sure there really is an "ultimate." Maybe M-F or something like it?

I reserve "a**wipe" as the last level of insult for the most part.

I like "ass-hat" or "ass-clown". Guzzie is another good one (short for c**-guzzling sperm-burper... you must use the full length version the first time you use it with someone).

I think many would say that it is regarded as the worst thing you can hear in public.

In Australia, there's one level worse, and that's being called "an Ankle".

And for those unfamiliar with Aussie/Brit/Kiwi humour, an Ankle is two feet lower than a ........

:D