Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wrong Mag

67 LS1 Camaro

Stage 4 was to engage all steel first with pistol. Then engage all paper with rifle. Ok ,so i cleared the steel with my G35 ,abandon pistol, transition to my AR , shot the first 4 paper on the right , while running to the left for the last 3 I started to reload a glock mag into my AR, trying to "fit" it in and could hear some giggling behind me. I just wish it was caught on flim. It would be a good addition to a blooper video im working on.

Stage 4 was to engage all steel first with pistol. Then engage all paper with rifle. Ok ,so i cleared the steel with my G35 ,abandon pistol, transition to my AR , shot the first 4 paper on the right , while running to the left for the last 3 I started to reload a glock mag into my AR, trying to "fit" it in and could hear some giggling behind me. I just wish it was caught on flim. It would be a good addition to a blooper video im working on.

Thats hilarious ;-)

I hope you didn't mess up the stage to much anyways!

I got 2nd(99.9%) on that stage , fastest time(-3 sec to the next) . The last 3 targets had horrible hits( no alphas) because I was laughing during my shots. I'm just upset that it was not on video. Normally you'd see 3 iPhones plus 2 vidcams running when anybody shoots. I was last shooter on the last stage so most of the guys were putting their gear away.

Last week during departmenta qualifications, one of our officer had a malfuntion on teh firing line. when I looked at this Glock 21SF, I was amazed to see a round in the chamber backwards. It was not fulle chambered, of course, but teh rim was pushed far enough into the chamber that it could not be grabbed and pulled out with fingers. Thankfully I had a polymer cleaning rod in my pocket. I still don't know exactly how he ended up oputting a round in the mag backwards.

Last week during departmenta qualifications, one of our officer had a malfuntion on teh firing line. when I looked at this Glock 21SF, I was amazed to see a round in the chamber backwards. It was not fulle chambered, of course, but teh rim was pushed far enough into the chamber that it could not be grabbed and pulled out with fingers. Thankfully I had a polymer cleaning rod in my pocket. I still don't know exactly how he ended up oputting a round in the mag backwards.

Been there.done that. I was amazed at the time that the round could flip going into the chamber. Then I realized what really happened, DUH!!!!

I shot with a 1911 9mm then went to line again with my 1911 45, with the command to load my bullets would not feed into the gun, tried three mags then I noticed I switch everything but the gun, still had the 9mm in the holster. We all feel dumb sometimes but I just laughed it off and the others got a good laugh.