Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good Place to Get Gear

deerassassin22

For the vast majority of your USPSA needs the only place you need to look is Shooter's Connection

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/Default.aspx?afid=1

Login and register as a forum member and get special pricing. Nobody ships faster and their prices are very hard to beat.

They are a huge supporter of the sport and an all around great bunch of shooters.

Shooters Connection is a great recommendation. I also like CPWSA, Chris Patty. I get all of my Bolen stuff from him, and have ordered bladetech holsters and mag holders from him as well.

As far as used, you are on the best site for that. Just have to keep your eyes open in the classifieds. Depending on the holster, you are not gonna save much used. Most Bladetech DOH holsters bring pretty good money used, so you might just go new if you do not want to wait.

Randy

P.S. Sean at Power Factor Shooting has closeouts and sale items often, and you may find some used mag pouches or a holster there.

For the vast majority of your USPSA needs the only place you need to look is Shooter's Connection

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/Default.aspx?afid=1

Login and register as a forum member and get special pricing. Nobody ships faster and their prices are very hard to beat.

They are a huge supporter of the sport and an all around great bunch of shooters.

You betcha! My go-to source, expecially for Rescomp / CR Speed :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

+1 on Shooters Connection. Ordered a couple Caspian Hi-cap mags and .45 full moon clips on Saturday and they arrived today. Great prices and outstanding customer service.