Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Youngstown OH area!

jswhitesell619

Hey guys, I've been lurking around for a couple months now and finally making this thread! Lol I have been shooting for as long as I can remember, and am 21 now. Definatly seem to be the minority age group but I do enjoy reading and learning everything I have so far! I'm starting two big adventures in the next year, reloading and competing. I recently upgraded to a Cz after reading.tons of good things and loving how the grip feels! So hopefully next year I learn alot and dont embarrass myself a whole awful lot! Just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and meet some more local guys from my area!

Jordan

Welcome, im from up your way. I grew up in portage county and moved to central ohio for my job. Theres quite a few good places to shoot up there so enjoy. Glad to see someone from a section of ohio that actually knows what real snow is! Not like down here where they get 3" and dont know how to drive!

Thanks guys! Looks to be tons of Ohio shooters on the board, looks like ill just have to go down south a bit to Columbus for more weekends! Which I don't mind in the least bit, have friends going to OSU so its always a good time! Thanks for the welcome, and hope to be meeting more of you guys throughout next year!

Hey guys, I've been lurking around for a couple months now and finally making this thread! Lol I have been shooting for as long as I can remember, and am 21 now. Definatly seem to be the minority age group but I do enjoy reading and learning everything I have so far! I'm starting two big adventures in the next year, reloading and competing. I recently upgraded to a Cz after reading.tons of good things and loving how the grip feels! So hopefully next year I learn alot and dont embarrass myself a whole awful lot! Just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and meet some more local guys from my area!

Jordan

Embarrass ones self? Oh trust me, you will experience more than one humbling event! Ask me how I know this :roflol:

From one Buckeye to another, welcome!

Welcome from Ravenna, just West of you. The following is a list of some local clubs that might interest you...

Not much going on during the winter. I was a newby a looooong time ago and am still at it and enjoy it. There are three clubs that I shoot at during the Summer. Check out the USPSA web site for...

Club codes OH 12 and OH 17 for contact info. Crooked Creek (OH 12) will probably start next April (the 4th weekend) and I am not sure when Portage-Summit (OH 17) will start.

Youngstown Rifle and Pistol Club shoots IDPA probably starting in May (the 4th Sun.) I usually help set up at CC on Sat. and shoot one gun after set-up and then shoot YRP on Sunday.

Hope this helps.

Richard

Welcome from Massillon Ohio! A lot of great clubs and shooters here and just over the boarder in Pa, which is close for you. Good luck and we all start somewhere. The good news is you will always find someone to help you out.