Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

John Aull

Trini

John Ray Aull, 59, of Excelsior Springs, Mo., passed away Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, at his home. He began competitive hand gun shooting with the United States Practical Shooting Association/IPSC in 1994. As a Master Class Shooter he traveled throughout the Midwest and as far as Florida, Texas and Louisiana averaging 15 events annually.

RIP my friend.

John and I started shooting USPSA about the same time and being from the same general area we became friends and competitors. I saw John last at the Missouri Fall Classic where John took High Open Mo. shooter. He was a good man as well as a good shooter. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family.

Jim Mistler

John Aull's funeral will be Saturday Nov. 5th at the Polley Fureral Home in Excelsior Springs. The address is 5951 E Hwy 10 Excelsior Springs Missouri. It is located about two miles east of down town Excelsior Springs on Highway 10. Visitation will be at this location at 1:00 PM followed by funeral services at 2:00 PM. At present no graveside services are planned. His family has asked that donations be made to the American Heart Association with envelopes being provided at the services.

I did not know John well, but I have shot on his squad in at least three matches. He was a great guy and a pleasure to be around. My prayer go out to his good friends and family. Rest in Peace.