Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BGSL KY, 3 gun match Sun Oct 30

I'll be there with three more Buckeyes. This is our first trip to BGSL.

Are the stages posted anywhere? Looking forward to it. Figure a lot of

people may be at the Atlanta match this weekend, but I prefer three guns to one.

We have a lot of ROs and shooters at the Indiana pro/ss/relv match.

Looking forward to meeting you. No stages posted. no slugs. Read the web site and you'll be gtg.

What is your club and when are your 3 gun matches?

Greg

We have a lot of ROs and shooters at the Indiana pro/ss/relv match.

Looking forward to meeting you. No stages posted. no slugs. Read the web site and you'll be gtg.

What is your club and when are your 3 gun matches?

Greg

I run matches on some private land in Southwest Ohio. I only have room for one stage, but I try to make it

a nice long, physical stage. We also shoot the matches at Circleville, Atlanta, and Clinton County. Here's a little video

from my last match a couple of weeks ago, zombie-themed for Halloween of course:

See you Sunday!

Randy

What an awesome facility!

All I could think of driving in was all the cool natural-terrain courses of fire I could set up on all that land!

Thanks to everyone for a great match. Looking forward to coming back.

Randy

All I could think of driving in was all the cool natural-terrain courses of fire I could set up on all that land!

Randy

Hey Randy, Robert here. I was the RO that tried to put his AR mag in his pistol!! HAHAHA. It was a pleasure shooting with you guys. And great shooting, by the way! We look forward to seeing you again in Central Kentucky. You can sign up for the BGSL e-mail list without being a member, and stay updated on 3 Gun, USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge, Bullseye, etc. Their calendar is full of cool stuff.

Take care,

Robert

Randy

Hey Randy, Robert here. I was the RO that tried to put his AR mag in his pistol!! HAHAHA. It was a pleasure shooting with you guys. And great shooting, by the way! We look forward to seeing you again in Central Kentucky. You can sign up for the BGSL e-mail list without being a member, and stay updated on 3 Gun, USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge, Bullseye, etc. Their calendar is full of cool stuff.

Take care,

Robert

Robert, great shooting with you too, and thanks for RO-ing! We were talking at dinner after the match about how lucky we

were to get you guys as our ROs(seriously). You kept it safe and efficient while keeping it light-hearted and fun, just our style. We also talked about how much we wish the range were a little closer to home. We plan to make all the 3 Gun matches in 2012. Hope to squad with you again some time soon.

Randy

Results are posted!

http://www.bgslinc.com/modules.php?name=BGSL_Sport_SSPROREV&file=page&load=Match%20Results.html

Fun match! This was the first time I used the "load2" chest rig. I practiced with it about 10 times or so and it proved very easy to use in a match.

The all steel pistol only stage was a blast to shoot!

I noticed that the next BGSL 3Gun match date is Saturday 28 January 2012. Does this mean there will be a different schedule next year? For as long as I can remember they have always been on the fifth Sunday.

They announced that the schedule would be different for 2012. Matches are going to be on

Saturdays, either the 3rd or 4th, I forget. But if it is the 28th of January, then it's the 4th Saturday of every other month.