Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

Can I run a vertical fore grip on my .308 in heavy scope at this match? I promise I won't touch the ground or any barricades with it.

she is going to say yes .....But you will have to mount it on top of the gun to make her happy :wacko:

But what happens if he shoots upside down?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I run a vertical fore grip on my .308 in heavy scope at this match? I promise I won't touch the ground or any barricades with it.

she is going to say yes .....But you will have to mount it on top of the gun to make her happy :wacko:

But what happens if he shoots upside down?

It would just prove......"That that Cat Jesse is One Bad Mothe.....shut your mouth" what just talking about Jesse

For you young ones that a line from the song 'Shaft'

I'm at He-Man Nationals right now, (wee-man for me) but that Doug got me thinking!!!!

Stop that! I can hear all that air you all sucked in!

Please e-mail me your 3GN numbers whenever you get a chance and I'll get them in my database to help out with the reporting!

Thanks!

Denise

This is kind of a reminder: BUMP! :rolleyes:

Please e-mail me your 3-Gun Nation number, so I can get it in the database so it makes it easier for them to get the info they need out of the database!

So far, I've gotten 2!

Thanks so much!

:wub: Denise

Denise - Done! Thanks for all you do.

Doug

Now we're moving along!

Thanks mayor!

Denise,

Jesse shouldn't count, he's in the Pro series, and wussed out of the He Man match. <_<

I am shooting HMO at the Rock though!

Rocky Mountain 3 Gun???

Yes sir. After the getting 100 Divisional Series points at the Midwest match and hopefully getting 100 points at the Northwest match I hope to put the finishing touches on my 300 points at Rocky Mountain.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Now we're moving along!

Thanks mayor!

Denise,

Jesse shouldn't count, he's in the Pro series, and wussed out of the He Man match. <_<

I am shooting HMO at the Rock though!

Rocky Mountain 3 Gun???

Yes sir. After the getting 100 Divisional Series points at the Midwest match and hopefully getting 100 points at the Northwest match I hope to put the finishing touches on my 300 points at Rocky Mountain.

Sir? Jesse, I know I'm older, but, sir is not necessary. You have no idea how much fun you missed not shooting the He Man (Big Johnson).

hopefully getting 100 points at the Northwest match

Don't count your chickens...

Shooting HMO is all about counting chickens and the eggs too. Those big bullets aren't cheap and having to buy 3 different pistols for the different match rules is an ARS kicker.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser