Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

Official New Thread and Announcement:

The 10th annual JP Enterprises’ Rocky Mountain 3-Gun will be August 9-11, 2012 at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM.

Nine stages set in the Natural Terrain of the NRA Whittington Center amidst the ruins of the old coal mining town and near the Sante Fe trail!

Applications will be posted near the end of the year on our website: www.rm3g.com

If you’ve attended our match 2 or more out of the last 5 years, please use the returning shooters application. You will be entered into the match as the applications come in, and once the match is full, you will be placed on the waiting list. The list opened up a bit at the very end last year, but it’s hard to tell what will happen, and I don’t want to overbook like the airlines! :surprise: On the returning shooters application, there’s a check box if you’ve attended all 9 of the previous JP Rocky Mountain 3-Guns! 2012 will be our 10th JP RM3G! Please, if you’ve made all 9, check the box! We want to know!

If you’ve only shot once in the last 5 years or less, please use the new shooter application. We will hold your applications until Feb 1. (We will hold some spots for new shooters and keep them in order of arrival.) Then we will let as many in as we can and then put any extras on the waiting list as well.

PLEASE DO NOT send them signature required, because I won't go to the post office to get them! :(

We are so excited that we have over 35 sponsors and almost $100,000 for the prize table ALREADY! As always, 3-Gun sponsors are so VERY Generous! :bow: :bow:

Thanks so much to: Our loyal match sponsor and amazingly generous JP Enterprises. Trijicon will be sponsoring the shooter’s BBQ and Junior Benefit.

We also have (in alpha order): Action target, BattleArms Development, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, Blackhawk, Burris, Crossbreed Holsters, Dillon Precision, Do-All Outdoors, Ergo Grips, Glockworx, Hearing Protection Services, Hodgdon, Hogue Grips, Lenspens, Leupold, Quantico Combat Shooting Team, Miller Precision, Nordic Components, NRA Shooting Sports, Redding, Remington, Safariland, Shooting Chrony, Sierra, Sinclair, Spec Ops, Stag Arms, TacPRo, Thunderbeast, Truckvault, Warne Scope Mounts and XS Sights

I am continuously amazed by the sponsors generosity! But, if any of you other sponsors would like to join us...please write us at rm3gun@yahoo.com. :wub:

Again, thanks to everyone and keep an eye on the website in December!

We'll see you in Raton,

Denise

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another way in is to RO if the match staff will have you...just a thought.

I am ROing again this coming year...yes, I am that stupid! Just another way to support the sport and meet all the shooters!

Sincerely,

RLTW,

Busyhawk

Is the posting of the application going to be a surprise that I have to keep an eye on or will we be notified here? Any idea with the price will be? If I send in the application on the day it comes out when will the check be cashed? Can I send in a group of applications, 2-3 shooters for consideration of our whole group to get in?

I'm full of questions...

Okay Fried Chicken:

We will post here when the apps go up. December probably.

Apps in groups good, but NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED!!! :wacko:

$295 again. We're trying to keep it as reasonable as possible! As I've said elsewhere, running one of these puppies isn't cheap!

I will cash the checks when I put you in the match. (You may request a delay if you've got budget issues. Just let me know.)

For those on the waiting list, I will check with you before you get in and be sure you know I'm going to cash your check. Also, I won't be returning any of the checks. I'll shred them!

I think that's everything! We're looking forward to seeing you all again!

Denise

okay, there was this bear, see, and, uh, it got into the beer cooler, and, uh, it made a mess out of all the front porches at the primitive cabins.

Primitive cabin # 1, the Sierra Squad. we now move the beer cooler inside. i still think it was some of those Texas guys who snuck up there and got into the beer cooler. anyway, whoever or whatever got into the cooler, it was only Mickey's beer that got gone.

:cheers:

okay, there was this bear, see, and, uh, it got into the beer cooler, and, uh, it made a mess out of all the front porches at the primitive cabins.

Primitive cabin # 1, the Sierra Squad. we now move the beer cooler inside. i still think it was some of those Texas guys who snuck up there and got into the beer cooler. anyway, whoever or whatever got into the cooler, it was only Mickey's beer that got gone.

Maybe it was a girl bear trying to get Mickey's attention! :roflol:

Maybe it was a girl bear trying to get Mickey's attention! :roflol:

now THAT is a scary thought!

<---- was one of those Texas guys who visited cabin #1... :devil:

there is a rumor to that effect.

Bumpity bump-bump!

Come on guys, write something or I'm going to have to start wild rumors just so you can argue on line!!! :devil:

Denise

It's too early to argue, especially for those of us that will be sweating entry. Although, knowing that "hydration rations" are at the cabin with the Sierra banner on it can come in handy.

there is a rumor to that effect.

There were several of us Texas guys in Cabin 4. Would we do something like that? ;);)