Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If your doing any off-roading I wouldn't recommend them. I had their terra grappler tires on my f-150 and had 3 flats in a matter of a week, granted I was doing some pretty intense bogging that week but I digress. Very weak sidewalls in my opinion. Lucky for me, discount tire company does a guarantee deal for their tires so all 3 flats were replaced for free. I'm sure they hate me over there but I wouldn't buy a tire anywhere else. They were a pretty decent tire for on road I guess.

Well it may not be exactly what your needing but Nitto makes great, some of the best, performance tires on the road. My Nitto Invo's make the GoodYear F1 Supercar tires look like crap that came on the car.

Had a set on my Tundra. Good ride and quiet.

BUT, they are soft and mileage will be low. I pulled the set off at about 30,000 when I ruined the second one, and there was not enough left to justify another replacement.

Both tires punctured at 70 mph, on front of truck noticed and stopped immediately, yet both were ruined.

Sherwyn

Dura Grappler!! Available E rated, or not. I chose standard rating for my F150. Very very good tire. I researched tires for 4 weeks before making my decision. It's not an off road tire. It's an all season highway tire. I'm realistic in my use of 4 wheel drive (snow once a year). The Dura Grapplers are quiet, handle excellent, very good grip in the wet. These are the best tires my truck has ever worn. The tread may not look aggressive, until you put it on the truck.

Edited by want2race

I've got a set of the 295/70/18 E rated Terra Grappler's on my Dodge. They are very quiet, ride well, and tow well....but are an extremely heavy tire. They seem to be wearing alright, although I've only got around 5-6k on them I think.

Nitto Invo's on my vette are great. Quiet, soft ride when cruising. Get'em a little warm and they stick great. I pulled a 10.9 sec 1/4 mile with them at the track.

Must be pushing some good HP. You got a new one or ??I need to get back since I did some more work. My dyno now is 437 and I think I can go close to 12 flat pretty easy. Did 12.6 on the GYs before the last round of mods. Need some drag radials but no more than Id use them I wont spend the $$

I've got the Nitto Dura Grapplers on my GMC 2500HD and really like them.

I bought them because they work great on the highway, my truck only goes to the shooting range and home improvement stores. The other plus was because of all the gravel at the range, they were getting stuck in the tread grooves of the stock tires. The Dura Grapplers grooves are beveled so they don't pick up much gravel.

Tread design is quiet and has a good ride. I'll buy them again.