Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jims riddle

GentlemanJim

I am acquainted with these three members.

They are present at every match I attend.

The first is highly visible, an instigator you might say, whose greatest desire is to meet the press

The second is quick to interfere with the actions of others, but once involved wishes only to get out of the way

The third, a pugilist by nature, mostly just hangs around and does no work at all except during the late fall

Do you know their names?

I hope this is not too silly or simple, it just popped into my head :roflol:

Jim

First is Trigger.

Second is Extractor (or ejector). (My single action EAA/Tanfoglio's don't have an disconnector/interrupter, so you can't say they are present at every match.)

Third is Hammer (or striker). (People shooting Glocks or DA revolvers may argue that their strikers or hammers doesn't just hang around, though since their actually have to go back and forward all the time.)

Edited by Skydiver

First is Trigger.

Second is Extractor (or ejector). (My single action EAA/Tanfoglio's don't have an disconnector/interrupter, so you can't say they are present at every match.)

Third is Hammer (or striker). (People shooting Glocks or DA revolvers may argue that their strikers or hammers doesn't just hang around, though since their actually have to go back and forward all the time.)

Thats close enough I accept it

Trigger

disconector

Hammer

Send your address Skydiver :cheers:

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I don't need a PMag coupler, but if you could donate it to deserving junior shooter, I would be most obliged!

I can do that :D

Jim

Jim,

A great place for it would be to the MGM Junior Camp as a prize donation.....just sayin :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...