Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Missouri USPSA Multi gun Championship Nov 5,6

Its bay style. I wish I could make this one but its youth deer hunting weekend....

Wow you guys in Missouri actually have a special season for hunting the young deer? You guys are serious about your deer hunting!

We hunt them big and small!!! My daughter would kick my arse for not taking her. Rustin is shooting this.

Its bay style. I wish I could make this one but its youth deer hunting weekend....

Wow you guys in Missouri actually have a special season for hunting the young deer? You guys are serious about your deer hunting!

We hunt them big and small!!! My daughter would kick my arse for not taking her. Rustin is shooting this.

Rustin who?

I would be 100% in if it wasn't for Arkansas section the weekend before and FNH the weekend after.

Right time plus, no chrono. Probably a lot of plates. On the one A or 2 hits on paper scoring kind of depends if you are a confident A 1 shot shooter as to round count. I believe all but two stages use all 3 guns. One stage out to 200, One to 100 and remainder less than 50 and likely lots of hoser stages even for rifle with some clay flyers for the SG.

The huge corn fed deer from Northern MO are extremely tasty.

I forgot to answer a shooter above...We will shoot as many stages as we can on Saturday and finish up on Sunday Morning. We plan to shoot 80 shooters through 6 or 7 stages Saturday and finish Sunday if needed. We are going to have to deal with Daylight Savings Time and gain an hour of sleep Saturday night.

Bob

This match is coming up in the very near future. Could you give us a heads up on shooters per division, just in case we need to switch to a "recognized" division?

yes, this translates to "How many HM Limited shooters are in the match?"

• 3 weeks later...

Are we going to register at the Drury Inn friday night or at the range sat. morning? Tried to look at the facebook page but i can't figure that flippen website out. Are the ROs shooting on friday?

Thanks

Jim M.

Are there still slots available? If I get a wild hair, and jump in the car and head up that way on Friday, can I register the morning of the match? I would give a courtesy call on Friday if I did so.

Thanks,

Jack

This match is coming up in the very near future. Could you give us a heads up on shooters per division, just in case we need to switch to a "recognized" division?

yes, this translates to "How many HM Limited shooters are in the match?"

Are you guys still up in Arkansas, or did you already go back to Florida?

jack

Are we going to register at the Drury Inn friday night or at the range sat. morning? Tried to look at the facebook page but i can't figure that flippen website out. Are the ROs shooting on friday?

Thanks

Jim M.

ROs will be assigned squads and move/shoot with them. We are just driving up early Sat AM but I am

not sure what the deal will be for the non-RO shooters.

Calling Bob Delp, Delp, Delp..........

Craig

Shooters meeting is at 8:30 with first shots at 9. RO's are traveling(and shooting with the squad). Friday is final set up. Normally this club does not shoot slugs. There likely will be flyer's. Registration 7:30-8:30 Saturday morning. 100 rounds of each. Just birdshot no slugs. I am posting Bob and Larry's web page below. I am sure Larry will be at the range Friday and not available for calls or Emails. So I would do so this evening if you need additional info. Late entry's will be welcome.

Additional info:

Larry Fletcher 573-762-2224

E-Mail: lfletch@embarqmail.com

bob.delp@teamorb.net

edited to add some info from Larry.

Edited by horseman