Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Update on Tripp Research post Bastrop Fires

Seth

As many of you know, the Tripp's suffered total devastation of their home in the recent fires in Bastrop, TX. The Tripp Research manufacturing facility is located on the same piece of property and there has been some conjecture regarding the status of their business.

I have spoken with Shari Tripp directly this afternoon and can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that Tripp Research is 100%. The shop and its contents are whole and they are working feverishly to catch up on 4 hellish weeks and get back to business.

If you have an outstanding order with them, please be patient. They're doing their best in the face of adversity and will fill orders as quickly as humanly possible.

If you're considering placing an order with Tripp Research, PLEASE do not hesitate. The quality of their product has not been compromised in the slightest AND the continuing success of their business depends on their customers.

Most importantly, they were able to escape the fire and are strong folk who will rebuild bigger and better. Keep them in your prayers.

Seth Markowitz

That is good news to hear! The Tripps, and their entire staff, are some of the most wonderful, helpful, gracious folks I have ever dealt with. I hope they can get their "homelife" back up and running...I have no doubt they will in good time.

It might help their flood of emails if they updated their website. It shows 9/9/11 that they will be back in biz In a week. Maybe someone can get word to them on it? Might save them more headaches.

Edited by Firewire

Any updates?

As far as I know now (Spoke w/ them a couple times last week..)

they are back processing orders.. I actually called again Wed. to

ask for an update... 'Right before the mail showed up with my order.. :blush:

I think they're okay now but obviously have a long road ahead with

their personal loses..

Edited by gunfixer

I would say they're up to full speed processing orders. I ordered five 9mm magazines on Sunday, Oct 9th. The invoice is dated the 10th. It was shipped on the 12th and I received them today, Thursday the 13th.

What is remarkable is that the USPS only took one day even though I'm only a few zip codes away because it was shipped with delivery confirmation and that always seems to slow it down.