Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Will web data update today?

bbbean

So I just called Val. She verified all the scores this morning. Roger just got back in the office from Nationals. He now has the scores and the update will likely occur either this afternoon or tomorrow, per Val. Val, and for that matter all the staff at HQ, have always been very open and available any time I've called. Including before I was an AD. Rather than lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks, a call might have been easier?

Can I get my torch and pitchfork back out now??? :roflol:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now?

How about now?

Not yet?

Now?

;)

Heh. I'm turning into my kids over this: "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How much further? Are we there yet?"

Further proof that while I may have grown older, I haven't quite grown up... :D

"what's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes?" Doctor Who (Tom Baker 4th Doctor).

Little known tidbit...

If you are running a Major match, the office will run an update on those in your match if you (Match Director) request it.

They have certainly done this at past Nationals. ...where shooters have shown up and are welcomed into their new class.

I wonder why they didn't do that this year. In fact, when I showed up they had me listed as U in L10, when I have been a B as of the 8/15 update. I had to tell them that I was in fact a B.

It would be bad if there were people competing in the "wrong" division because HQ didn't update the classifiers before the match, and it would be even worse if there were people competing in the wrong division because HQ didn't use classifications from the previous month.

Timeout.

This thread has degraded enough. The childish giggling and such has grown old and nothing of value or substance is being added.

FWIW, I agree with most of the sentiments expressed, but strongly encourage folks to contact USPSA directly on this matter.

If anyone has anything of value to add, please contact a Moderator.

Thanks...

Spanky just sent me this...

"Yes, Roger ran it late last night and anyone who is newly classed or reclassed can expect to receive a new card in the mail shortly. The web site should also be updated within the next few days.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can do.

Have a good day!

Val"

Spanky added that this just received about 25 minutes ago, so it's pretty fresh.