Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Noveske Colorado State MG Championship

What do you have that can take 50yd slug shots all day long? Manhole covers?

I was counting on you missing a few... :surprise:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. you going to hurt mikes feelings.

Engineers don't have those...we are immune. :sight:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The USPSA BOD just passed some MG rule amendments...See them here

We will of course be using the most recent set of approved rules. Except for the removal of the round count restriction, most are realted to officiating and scoring topics. Many of which make it easier and avoid reshoots.

And they are here. Very impressed with the Rifles Noveske Rifleworks built for the match. Much thanks to the Noveske Team!P2230047.jpg

This is one of two, both will be prizes at the Noveske Colorado MG Championship.

Hey Mark, In post #72 you mentioned the size of the slug target, 16" sq & circles. Is that a typo? You ordered and I sent 6" sq. and 6" circles 1/2" AR500 slug lolli pops, NOT 16". Thats gonna change a few things at 45 yards.

Later, Karl @ GT Targets

Hey Mark, In post #72 you mentioned the size of the slug target, 16" sq & circles. Is that a typo? You ordered and I sent 6" sq. and 6" circles 1/2" AR500 slug lolli pops, NOT 16". Thats gonna change a few things at 45 yards.

Later, Karl @ GT Targets

Guess we will have some precision slug then...

Just some frendly kidding... :roflol: The slugs targets will be bigger!

The GT Windmill will however be at the end of the all Shotgun stage :devil:

ah.....

I don't have a clue how to prepare for that. :|

Use an open choke and stay back from it! 15 yards or more makes it easier. We used one at a few matches last fall, the farther away you were, the easier it is. At one match, I think I had an interupter on my trigger finger, I shot between every freakin' clay! :roflol:

Here's hoping the final stage WSBs will get approved today. The hope of getting a "new" set of rules appears to be slimmer than my chances of beating Casanova at Superstition, :surprise: so we will go with what we have. The round counts are within a few of the last posting.

For those who are in Open...Open Shotgun in USPSA has no more limit on rounds loaded! (Thanks BOD)

MUCH thanks to James Casanova for the excellent stage diagrams and to our 8 CROs for the great stages!

As of today, Open, Tactical, Limited and Heavy Limited will be recognized and CO State Champions will be declared in those 4 divisions. We have NO entries for Heavy Tactical as of today.

I am not sure when squading will be available. I think there are a few things we need to get in place and then we can go enter participants.

JUST got word from NROI that the stages have been approved. They will be up on the website by tomorrow.

Newbie here

My google fu must be as weak as my shooting abilities, GT windmill???

Just trying to see what I'm going to be up against in April.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131668

Ours has 6 clays.

ah.....

I don't have a clue how to prepare for that. :|

Hope for no snow and come see it in person on Saturday.

A little different that it will be at the match, but here is a video of our first trial run of the GT Windmill. It is activated with a GT Auto-Popper.

Edited by MarkCO

Hey Mark, I hope you make the windmill a little more challenging for the big match. I usually hide it behind a wall and give the shooters a look at 12 o'clock high and maybe one side either 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock. But never the entire view like the stage above. You have to tighten that up a little, hahaha.

It needs to spin a little fast too, I was using between 10 & 15 lbs.

later, karl @ GT

Edited by Karl @ GT