Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Central Florida Section-Factory Gun Classic 2011

If charles doesnt get it posted you should get a copy of your sqaud schedule when you register registration is open on friday from 3 to 6 for people in town if you would like it will be busy the mornings of the shoot. Stage diagrams havent been posted in past years not sure about this year the stages are looking good though.

Yes once your on sight you will go and register most likely at our club house there will be signs or people to help get you there, there you will sign in and get your sqaud schedule your score sheets for the the match, labels for the score sheets, match t shirt and lunch ticket then report to your first stage of the day it takes about 2 minutes if there is no line to get registered. If your in town friday you can register from 3 to 6 pm to avoid doing it in the morning.

Squad Schedules will be posted tomorrow after we close online registration and get all the squads balanced. Stages are posted. Check here for details-

http://www.wacactionshooting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=92

Note that we are pretty close to full, but will have a couple slots available for walk in shooters during the weekend. I cannot promise you will get a tee-shirt in your size or get to shoot with your buddies if you wait until the last minute to sign up.

Weather is looking good. Stages looking pretty awesome (and challenging.) We are set to have a great weekend!

Note that we will have a couple vendors at the match- G&S Custom Ammo and Red Dot Shooting.

Edited by baa

Online registration is now closed. If you would like to shoot the match and have not signed up, we will have limited walk-on slots available over the weekend.

Edit- Squad schedule is now on the website- http://www.wacactionshooting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=92

Thanks and see you at the match!

Edited by baa

Went by the range today to sign in and check out the stages...this is going to be a fun and challenging match! Can you say 50yd Strong Hand only shot? Stage 10 has that :)

I have to say the WAC has the most interesting range I have seen in FL...the place is huge. Their club house is just amazing - even has a bar!

See ya'll at the range!

Erich

Can baa or anyone associated with registration for this match confirm there will be walk-on slots available for tomorrow (Sunday)?

All the constraints preventing me from shooting this match have gone away so I'd sure like to join the fun. However, it would be a bummer to drive over from Orlando in the morning only to find out there are no more slots on Sunday.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Edited to remove names and add: Got my answer. Thanks, baa!

Edited by SpcStn

Why did Stage 10 get thrown out?

FY42385

My understanding from a match staffer was that there were some issues with the scoring that they thought they would be able to work out. Turns out it was more complicated than that and to avoid everyone having to reshoot the stage, it got the axe.

Stage 10 aside, it was a great match as usual. A big thanks to CK, DB and all the people who put this together :cheers:

Edited by dsmw5142

Results are up on USPSA. Awards will be mailed out this week.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and shooting the Factory Gun Classic this year. We cannot have a match without shooters and we really appreciate your support. Also a huge thanks to the staff. We have an awesome crew on the West Coast of FLA who always step up and work hard for these matches. Thanks to the ROs, stats crew, builders, designers,etc. Thanks to our sponsors for supporting our match and our sport!

Quick note on stage 10- We had an error in scoring on Sunday as to how extra/overtime shots were being recorded. Unfortuntely, we could not 100% figure out which shooters had incorrect scores. We had two choices- Make every Sunday shooter reshoot the stage or toss it from the match. Due to time, we went with the toss option. My apologies to any shooter who actually enjoyed that stage and wished it had stayed in the match. Most people came up and thanked me for tossing it. :)

Come back next year and see what other things we can think up in a 50 yard bay!

See ya next year,

Charles

Great Match, thanks Charles, Dan, Jay, Smitty and all the others that make this happen. Congrats to Smitty, once again, for showing everyone how to shoot. (special thanks for you,NOT shooting SS this year).

Overall Results for Pistol Single Stack

Match Name: 2011 FActory Gun Classic

Match Date: 12/10/11

Host Club WAC PRACTICAL SHOOTERS (CFL09)

Organization: USPSA

Additional Info: Show Stage Profiles

Place Name USPSA Comp # Class PF Lady Mil Law Age Match Pts Match %

1 Scott N TY61340 85 Major 640.5924 100.00%