Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in case anybody's curious about some of the category awards, here's some quick stats.

[EDIT:] some of those numbers in the Age categories look a little skewed, but are pretty darn close. I'll double check them later tonite. The Ladies cat. is right on the money though.

OhioAges.jpg

OhioFemales.jpg

10 seniors in Limited?! :eatdrink:

I want to reach 300 this year if at all possible.

Yikes! After a decade of working big matches all over the planet, I thought this was just going to be a good, ole 'local match' where I could kick back a little!! :lol: Congrats to Dan and crew for putting the Ohio match and MRPC on the map. Great job guys, and looking forward to being a part of it once again!

Also, just for the record... while the prize table sounds awesome, if anything comes my way in the staff drawing, I am donating it back to the match for someone else (unless it is a winning $200M Mega Millions ticket). Just sayin'... ;)

We are at 239 people as of yesterday. I will send Chris the update after tomorrows mail. One of our latest entries is from last years champion. This year I want to get some pictures and video of a bunch of you fine folks so I can put together a video and send copies to some of our sponsors. I'm sure they would like to see you having fun. :D

I love the little bits of trivia that Chris puts out so here is a little of my own.

In 2011 we had 255 shooters sign up with 241 actually shooting the match. This year on March 19th, with 2 full months left to go, we have 246 shooters. If we don't break 300 this year I am going to be very disappointed.

I have a bunch of boxes now that are taking up a bunch of space that are full of fantastic stuff. Everything from pistols to pens and bags to bullets. I'm getting kinda excited. ;)

I have a bunch of boxes now that are taking up a bunch of space that are full of fantastic stuff. Everything from pistols to pens and bags to bullets. I'm getting kinda excited. ;)

OOOH OOOH I hope I get a pen!!!!laugh.gif

We are at 239 people as of yesterday. I will send Chris the update after tomorrows mail. One of our latest entries is from last years champion. This year I want to get some pictures and video of a bunch of you fine folks so I can put together a video and send copies to some of our sponsors. I'm sure they would like to see you having fun. :D

Glad to see Mr. Vogel making a return.

BobbieJo and I mailed our 2 revo entries on Saturday.This is our first time at this match.We are looking forward to it since we were originally from Ohio.

Quick now Mark. There's two open slots on our squad. Already have two revo's.

Squad 202.

Edited by 71Commander

BobbieJo and I mailed our 2 revo entries on Saturday.This is our first time at this match.We are looking forward to it since we were originally from Ohio.

Squad 202.

We just mailed the entries.I guess we have to wait until the get there to get our pin for self squadding

Squad 202.

We just mailed the entries.I guess we have to wait until the get there to get our pin for self squadding

Dennis & Mark, I took the liberty of putting Mark & Bobbie in squad 202, so you now have 4 Revos on your squaad. I hope you don't mind. Either way you should all have your pins in case you want to / need to move.

Thanks, and see you guys soon! :)