Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A wise man told me

Baileyj925

A wise man told me this was a very addictive hobby and it would make all of your other hobbies disappear. After my first match I have found myself taking inventory of all of my once precious items to get more shooting gear. Golf Clubs..........Check.......Pool Table........Check........Mountain Bike.........Check...........Wife...........Check..........Should make for a nice garage sale.

A wise man told me this was a very addictive hobby and it would make all of your other hobbies disappear. After my first match I have found myself taking inventory of all of my once precious items to get more shooting gear. Golf Clubs..........Check.......Pool Table........Check........Mountain Bike.........Check...........Wife...........Check..........Should make for a nice garage sale.

Please post picture of wife. Might be interested! :roflol:

Please post picture of wife. Might be interested! :roflol:

I thought he was selling a nice garage. :surprise:

+1 on the picture of the wife though. :roflol:

PS

Welcome to the forums Baileyj925. :cheers:

Edited by Youngeyes

I would love to insert a pic. I am a cherry at this blogging stuff so I am lost as to how to embed a pic and I dont have any that I can attach from a URL. The classified add would read something like this though.

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Early 80's model gently used low maintenance trophy wife. Cash offers welcome or consider trading for a ready to go progessive reloading station.

WHAT I WOULD LEAVE OUT OF THE ADD:

She is as frugle as an eighty (80) year old retired coal miner. In order to spend money on guns and ammo I have to put a half hour presentation together as to how we will get a return on investment in less than three years. (I will admit I have an addiction....I have a difficult time leaving a beautiful 1911 laying in a display case. I am sure there are support groups out there!!!)

I would love to insert a pic. I am a cherry at this blogging stuff so I am lost as to how to embed a pic and I dont have any that I can attach from a URL. The classified add would read something like this though.

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Early 80's model gently used low maintenance trophy wife. Cash offers welcome or consider trading for a ready to go progessive reloading station.

She is as frugle as an eighty (80) year old retired coal miner. In order to spend money on guns and ammo I have to put a half hour presentation together as to how we will get a return on investment in less than three years. (I will admit I have an addiction....I have a difficult time leaving a beautiful 1911 laying in a display case. I am sure there are support groups out there!!!)

Early 80's? I'll trade you a late 60's classic model. My wife has three binders of coupons organized by category and expiration date so I'm already used to doing presentations to get to buy "useless" things. :goof:

Gosh you poor bastages, I told my wife that I needed a backup Open gun and I'd like to get one, preferably a Limcat Razorcat at 5 or 6 grand. Her reply, " ok". I just don't have a downside with that woman.

Edited to say: Mid 70's model. Good vintage!!

Edited by Chris iliff

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

support groups! Yes there are meet us at the range bring the 1911..

"Hi im MARKAVELI and im a shoot-a-holic, GOING HOT!" Lol.. :goof: