Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA circleville Ohio. September 3

Yes there is a match this Saturday, September 3rd.

I will have an all steal stage again. I probably won't get the stages posted though. Set up starts at 8am, registration at 9:45,and start shooting about 10:15. There will be 5 stages. The law enforcement will be training this day also. Please do not disturb them for any reason. It is very important that they are not interrupted during their training. They will most likely be in bay 5, but even if their walking around please do not disturb them. Thank you Jason

Scores are posted on USPSA. Check them out. (Let me know if anything looks off. I did stats this time.)

Anderson came in after a half-decade layoff and stole a stage win from me and Corey. (having just went to the range the night before to run 50 rounds through his gun to see if his load worked)

cheers.gif

Scores are posted on USPSA. Check them out. (Let me know if anything looks off. I did stats this time.)

Anderson came in after a half-decade layoff and stole a stage win from me and Corey. (having just went to the range the night before to run 50 rounds through his gun to see if his load worked)

cheers.gif

Thanks for doing the scores Kyle B) . My USPSA member number is L-3154 and was posted on my score sheet. But the member number on the match results is A-9765 (my old number). Not sure how important that is overall...

Thanks for doing the scores Kyle B) . My USPSA member number is L-3154 and was posted on my score sheet. But the member number on the match results is A-9765 (my old number). Not sure how important that is overall...

Correction sent in. (It won't show on the scores, but should be correct in the classifier system)