Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Free mag promo

KentG

Hate it, I bought my Xdm 5.25 last week. Called today to see if I could still participate in the promotion... Negatron. I'm a little bit annoyed, but couldn't be happier with the trigger job Scott put on it!

+1

+2 - I felt like I just lost $90. Maybe I should just go to limited division.

Hate it, I bought my Xdm 5.25 last week. Called today to see if I could still participate in the promotion... Negatron. I'm a little bit annoyed, but couldn't be happier with the trigger job Scott put on it!

I love their guns but sometime in other areas I shake my head - Glock has blue label(significant off) for LE and military Springie no deal, they won't let their customers use the XD logo on things like Techware shirts, no willingness to work with their customers on a deal like this - but like I say, love their guns - swallow hard and continue shooting. Maybe next stop, 5.25.

They had the same promo last year. I was told it wasn't going on anymore, but literally the day after I brought the gun home I saw the add and promtly signed up! Woo hoo! Got 3 free range passes on top of it from the gun store. The price of the 5.25 doesn't seem so high anymore!

Anyont think Springfield did this because M&P pro price got lowered $80 after the 5.25 was released?

Edit:

I just realized Sept 1st is the cut off date. MY receipt was dated August 28th... I haven't been denied yet, but I fear it's coming! :(

Edited by Hamma Slamma

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought the pistol 10/20

Information was submitted to Springfield via e-mail 10/21

I received confirmation that my claim was approved 10/26

3 mags and a two slot carrier showed up this morning 11/5

Yep about the same for me. Bought mine, well ordered, on 10/24. Picked it up and submitted online the form on 10/26. FedEx just dropped off my mags and pouch.