Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

Right on 5oh. I have been comparing my CZ to how I shoot a Glock also. Came to the conclusion that up real close I could use the Glock, but as soon as I started adding distance I just can't seem to hit squat with the Glock. It magnifies my poor trigger skills. Doesn't help that my hands are small too.

I think the blue is cool, be original! :cheers:

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0187a.jpg

IMG_0189a.jpg

m100b.jpgm77a.jpg

1" at 100m and 5/8" at 77m just sighting in.

IMG_0160a.jpgIMG_0173a.jpg

CZ 452 Varmint .22LR & Leupold FX-3 25x40mm with 1/2 MOA dot.

I've won a couple of local NRA silhouette matches with it.

I'm getting ready to take it to the NRA National Silhouette Championship in Raton, NM in July to compete in Smallbore Rifle and Smallbore Hunting Rifle.

1" at 100m and 5/8" at 77m just sighting in.

CZ 452 Varmint .22LR & Leupold FX-3 25x40mm with 1/2 MOA dot.

I've won a couple of local NRA silhouette matches with it.

I'm getting ready to take it to the NRA National Silhouette Championship in Raton, NM in July to compete in Smallbore Rifle and Smallbore Hunting Rifle.

Very nice. I have been reading and hearing a lot of great things about the CZ bolt guns.

Very nice. I have been reading and hearing a lot of great things about the CZ bolt guns.

Thanks.

CZ rifles are impressive. A $15 trigger kit you can install yourself at home in 20 minutes makes them competitive with the $$$$ Anschutz guns (IMO).

Edited by mgood

Whoa in my own town. Mind sharing who?? A private guy or a shop? I've been lusting after something similar for my AR....

He is currently very busy and was kind enough to sneak me in between his other job. He won't even be available until after July.