Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

After Flex's eloquence what is left to say? First, Thank You Brian! I know you didn't envision this forum as a life-changing experience, but I'm glad you decided to take the ride. Second, but not least, a resounding thank you to all who post (and even lurk here) for playing with my mind....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU BE for sharing&discussing, THANK YOU FLEX, ERIK, ERIC, SHOOTER GRRL, 3QUARTERTIME, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU MANY THOUSANDS MEMBERS FOR SHARING KNOWLEGDE.

THANK YOU SRT DRIVER FOR THE BIANCHI TIPS, COMING UP OVERHERE 16-th OF MAI.

FOR MANY, MANY YEARS TO COME.

HENNY,

Well - i had to be at the office this AM and of course they have their Surf Control set to block the forums :angry: So I came home @ lunch ( and will probably not go back :D ) to add to the celebration, late as it may be!

Thanks BE for THE place to get information about our sport. I do not think there has been a day in the last 2 years that I haven't gone here first to search for an answer.

Thanks to all the Mods for their work keeping Enosverse running smooth.

Happy B-Day BE forums. And many more.

I am at a conference in up-state NY so between my conference schedule and my inability to actually compute times correctly I missed the "real" event. But Happy B-Day BE Forums anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Maaaaaaaaaaannn,,,am I sorry I missed the on-line meeting time. I was slaving away in the Indiana sun. ( It's getting really beautiful in these parts about this time of year).

Happy aniversary to BE and all the great folks that make this place what it is.

Through the amazing efforts of some truely dedicated individuals I think we have made this forum support it's self. That is a fact that most forums probably can't claim.

This is us.

This is our place.

This is home.

Long live BE.com!!!