Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M2 receiver

caz41

I picked up a VR barrel for my M2 Tactical. I removed the rear ghost ring sight from the top of the receiver and the two holes where the sight was threaded in, along with the larger hole in between them are now exposed. I looked on benelli USA and else where but was unable to find anywhere that sells some type of "plug" for them. Anyone got a line on where to purchase them?

That's what I was thinking too. Although much more is going to enter through the loading port or ejection port anyways, but figured if the were out there for cheap I would get some at some point. Thanks Dan.

Why not put the screws that held the sight on back in the holes with a drop of blue Locktite? Or would the heads stick up and distract you?

Hurley

Too much sticking up, I would want it flush with the receiver top.

I am curious about removing the ghost ring sight as well.

I picked up an M2 tactical on a whim and really like it stock, but I want to setup for other sports at some point. I wonder is there any way to remove the front sight from the stock barrel and replace with something else? That way I could pick up a 21 or 24 vent rib, and go back to the 18.5 for HD without having to put the rear ghost ring on and off.