Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Austin, Texas

medicraig71

The Austin/Central Area has a USPSA style match every weekend if you wish to shoot that often. Liberty Hill, Austin, Bulverde, San Antonio (3 Clubs), Copperas Cove and Waco all have at least 1 match per month. PM me for the email to get on a local email list of weekly matches. Steel and 3 gun are also available as well as IDPA, for this area it's not if you can shhot but what and where.

The Austin/Central Area has a USPSA style match every weekend if you wish to shoot that often. Liberty Hill, Austin, Bulverde, San Antonio (3 Clubs), Copperas Cove and Waco all have at least 1 match per month. PM me for the email to get on a local email list of weekly matches. Steel and 3 gun are also available as well as IDPA, for this area it's not if you can shhot but what and where.

I shoot in Liberty hill quite often. That is the only place I have been locally that supports sport/ tactical types of shooting. Unfortunately, they have not gotten into the USPSA pistol stuff yet, just 3 gun matches to my knowledge.

The website says USPSA coming soon.

I shoot in Liberty hill quite often. That is the only place I have been locally that supports sport/ tactical types of shooting. Unfortunately, they have not gotten into the USPSA pistol stuff yet, just 3 gun matches to my knowledge.

The website says USPSA coming soon.

USPSA is alive and well at Best of The West Range in Liberty Hill. There is a match there on Saturday, in fact. C'mon out !!

This weekend is a good weekend around Austin for sure.

Saturday is the Monthly USPSA at BOTW in Liberty Hill..started a little slow but Marc is running strong now.

Sunday there is a steel match at ARC in Manor.

Sunday Brazosland shooters have a match at Gunsmoke Range http://www.brazoslandpistoleros.com/

Sunday is also a bigger style match at River City Shooters Club outside San Antonio.

Lots to choose from.

You can subscribe to the Texas IPSC list at http://www.txipsc.net/mailman/listinfo/txipsc

This Saturday details:

Shooters!

We will be hosting a USPSA Pistol match this Saturday, June 25th at Best of the West, 19500 W. SH 29, Liberty Hill, 78642 (512) 355-3486. There will be 6 stages, including 1 classifier. This is a great opportunity to practice your skills. Thanks to Sheldon and crew we have a new wall system thats all set up and will not blow over .This will make for quick clean up at days end.

MATCH INFO:

Round Count: 97, bring more!!

Match fee: $20 per person

Set up: 8:00am (help is needed and appreciated)

Registration begins at 9:30am

New shooters' meeting: 9:40am

Regular shoothers' meeting: 9:50am

Match begins at 10am

Be sure you drive the speed limit through Liberty Hill; they are sticklers.

And 1st Saturday is ALSPPC (USPSA) pistol at Austin Rifle Club (ARC), 9:30am signup, 10:00 hammer down.