Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Great Plains Sectional

2011 Great Plains Sectional: Sunday, July 10, 2011

A USPSA Level II match, hosted at Eastern Nebraska Gun Club, Louisville, NE, by the Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters.

10 STAGES, MINIMUM 264 ROUNDS

Match Meeting at 8:00am, first shot at 8:15am

Match Entry Fee $65.00 if postmarked by June 30th. ($40.00 for Juniors).

Entry fee postmarked July 1st. and later is $75.00, including Juniors.

Refunds July 1st. or later are limited to $25.00.

Match application and information (including stage diagrams) available at:

http://www.easternne...11sectional.htm

---brought to you by the crazy people who hosted it last year. :) Should be a fun time!

Is there any travel issues with the Platte and Missouri rivers?

Not sure about the Platte, but I-29 is closed both north and south of Omaha due to the Missouri.........until further notice.

So far we have no travel issues with the Platte river near Louisville (near range). Don't expect any at this time, but I would pay attention to news. I will see if we can keep info updated on our web page - http://www.easternnebraskapracticalshooters.com/ Should be a fun match.

Thanks for the update.

Your right it will be a great match!!

Edited by schroed

Squadding is being handled by our treasurer Ken currently as the applications come in. If you want to be with certain people, send Ken an email at key5106@cox.net Let him know you are coming, and get your applications in the mail, or make arrangements with him. We try to accomodate squadding requests best as possible. Sooner we know the easier it is to squad people together. Get your guys together and come on down!

We can handle some walk-in's. We use the Palm system, so we always have walk-on's listed in the Palms. You just have to remember your competitor # since your name won't be listed. Once Palms are loaded, can't change data base, but we can enter the names when we do the results. Bring your better half with you, she can shop :D If you decide to come, PM your info to me, (name, USPSA #, division, etc) and I'll try to get it to the person handling squading. No promises. I'll be working at range all week setting up, but will check messages in the evening.

Edited by tobydog

We still have room on Saturday. Come on up. Get me your info if you can so we can enter you into the Palms. Match entry fee is $75. Shirts have already been ordered, but we will have a few extras. Saturday is a test/tune day, so there may be some delays if we have to change or doctor a stage a little. May be some squad reshoots. Bring ammo! We always do our best to have everything tested before, but you never know what will happen during match conditions. Most of the stages are pretty straight forward, so I don't expect many, if any, issues.

What time will the range close on Saturday? We won't be there until 3:30 or 4pm, want to make sure there is time to check out stages on Sat.

Thanks!

You are not running on Carrol time then!

See you there!

Jim :roflol:

Ranges will be open until around dusk Saturday. We have to have people "baby-sitting" our stuff until dark. Some of us will be there.

We will try to have it all finished up between 3-5 PM. Thats about as close as I can guess. You just never know how things will go. Hopefully smooth and fast!

Weather looks to be sunny and hot!

All PM's have been forwarded to our registration person Ken. Should have answers soon.