Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.22 conversions

juan

All the conversions jam,if you want a good pistol get the GSG 1911 22LR pistol. It cost just about the same amount as a conversion, but you get a entire pistol. They run great too.

thats pretty sweet. going to have to check if california can have it.

All the conversions jam,if you want a good pistol get the GSG 1911 22LR pistol. It cost just about the same amount as a conversion, but you get a entire pistol. They run great too.

thats pretty sweet. going to have to check if california can have it.

It's a series 80 and only has 10 round mags,it should be legal. There is already a few threads here about the GSG 1911,do a quick search. :cheers:

I have a Kimber conversion kit, you'll have to modify the mags if you want it to fit in a 1911 with a widened magwell. It seems they were designed to fit flush into older 1911s and flare out on the bottom. It really liked 40gr high velocity .22lr, but there were a few FTFs, I'm positive it was due to the spring pressure not being strong enough to push a round up as fast as the slide returned, thereby jamming the fresh round at an angle into the chamber... but it was accurate out to 50yds and it has the same adjustable target sights I'm used to.