Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas state carbine championship

We will be putting on the annual shoot this year on Oct. 1-2. It will be a 2 day shoot this year so people can get their stuff & be on their way by 2-3 pm on sunday. Will be at a new range with much bigger bays & a lot more challening stages by ty gentry & yours truley. 9 stages of run & gun. Apps will be out soon on our web sight.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

APPS are on our websight @ cbshooters.com Ty and myself are tired of winning it every year so someone come & kick our ass.

I don't know about winning but I'll be happy to give Ty a good swift kick! Lol!!! With a MD like this the match is gonna be awesome!!

Here is a link to the match page...

http://www.cbshooters.com/2011_carbine.html

Here is a link to the actual application...

http://www.cbshooters.com/TSSC2011.pdf

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

My app is filled out and will hit the mail on Monday along with FB3G. I've never been south of San Antonio so I'm looking forward to checking out the area! I think my wife and 2 little monsters are coming with as well so they can hit the beach. Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated.

Ben

Edited by wideerhunter

We will be putting on the annual shoot this year on Oct. 1-2. It will be a 2 day shoot this year so people can get their stuff & be on their way by 2-3 pm on sunday. Will be at a new range with much bigger bays & a lot more challening stages by ty gentry & yours truley. 9 stages of run & gun. Apps will be out soon on our web sight.

did i miss something? you say its gonna be at a new range, but the app says Starry Range, where its been for the last few years. :huh: