Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Search Function Police.

JayJayJay

I have noticed that most of the people who are on this site are more than happy to bend over backwards to help out. But for a very small few it seems they have taken it upon themselves to be the 'Search Function Police'. If some person asks a question on this forum it would be great if you could help that person out if you have the time. But it upsets a few on here because they think that person may or may not of used the search function and then they a post a rude comment on the tread. If you want more people to visit this site it may be a good idea to send a PM to this person and in a professional manner and explain to him how the search function works. Also if you decide to send a PM to this person it may be a good idea to not rip the guy a new one. How about being professional and show him the ropes. Makes some people want to have the ability to reach through the computer and slap someone. For you "Search Function Police", relax already. My mother told me if I do not have something nice to say than say nothing at all.

I have noticed that most of the people who are on this site are more than happy to bend over backwards to help out. But for a very small few it seems they have taken it upon themselves to be the 'Search Function Police'. If some person asks a question on this forum it would be great if you could help that person out if you have the time. But it upsets a few on here because they think that person may or may not of used the search function and then they a post a rude comment on the tread. If you want more people to visit this site it may be a good idea to send a PM to this person and in a professional manner and explain to him how the search function works. Also if you decide to send a PM to this person it may be a good idea to not rip the guy a new one. How about being professional and show him the ropes. Makes some people want to have the ability to reach through the computer and slap someone. For you "Search Function Police", relax already. My mother told me if I do not have something nice to say than say nothing at all.

LOL, I see those type of posts all the time, and I think it is kinda rude!! I totally agree.

Seems like once again becoming familiar with the forum guidelines before you post would be in order. If you had read the Hate Forum Guidelines you would understand that calling out other members is frowned upon...even in the Hate Forum.

I think that if you used the search function you might find several topics already on this.

Gee, I never got to say that before. :roflol:

You beat me to it , I don't like that I am not smart enough to get the search function to understand my question.

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]