Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phoenix bound..

maineshootah

So, you aren't going to ease into it, just show up in June :surprise:

Really the last couple "Junes" havn't been too bad temp wise, but then the swamp factor goes off the chart!

I am glad to hear that. It will be quite an adjustment, but - THAT is a good thing.

All home inspections have passed.. Green lights.

I just need to unload 15 years of "stuff I thought I needed" from my life so I can get out there.

You might luck out, May has been soooooooo nice it's hard to believe. This week we had one 90 day then to 70-80's and saturday low 90.

I think we only had one 100 so far and it barely hit that mark.

June isn't bad...

July and August are when the Monsoons hit and the humidity level goes through the roof...

When it's 118...it's just hot

when it's 109 and throw in the humidity..people try not to even go outside!! :roflol:

Been here sinse 89...still not used to those 2 months..it's pretty gross outside :goof:

But, the other 9-10 months...worth the pain of the other 2!!!!

Hi,

As a Swedish guy I have learned to love the Phoenix area over the years.

I have traveled there to visit my old friend Arnt Myhre who shoots with TGO and Brian Enos.

Been there all months except June, July and Agust and I must say it's just lovely.

I have learned to love the desert and the mountains and the heat over the years.

The first time I was there I thought it was just TOO hot but grown in to it.

In Stockholm, Sweden where I live we have more or less the same climate as Ohio.

The best thing about the area for a shooter is that they shoot all the time and almost everywhere.

The place is just perfect for it as well as the climate.

One funny thing is that most of the guys I know there are as pale as me and I'm live in a place with very little sun.

So buy yourself a nice hat and wear high legged boots when you hike and enjoy life.

The shooters there are among the friendliest I have met in my life so far.

Robbie Leatham, Brian Enos and Arnt Myhre are the nicest guys there is.

Spring greetings from a warm Stockholm, sunny 62,6F at the momentCL%2008129%20Stockholm%20Slottet%20skeppsbron%20Kunkl%20krona%20morgon.jpg

Freddie

June isn't bad...

But, the other 9-10 months...worth the pain of the other 2!!!!

That is what I am banking on.

& Supermoto, while I realize the 'blue' truly is a regional thing, that sweet lady is comin' with. :cheers:

Edited by maineshootah

After applying for 7 different rentals (ug.. and all those hits to my credit report), I know have a place to be moving to in Mesa! Wahoo!

EVERYONE seems to be wanting to rent now, and I always ended up being "second in line" due to the time it took to process the forms and get them out there.

Now me, the wife and the danes have a place we are heading to, over a general destination. :devil:

7 days and counting.

Edited by maineshootah

Best of luck down there, Jay. Will you be at Rocky Mountain in August?

Thanks all for the well wishes.. It is deeply felt.

No RM for me this year. I am rehabing a serious calf injury so I will be ready for 3G Nats.

2012 however... Texas, NM, ID, AZ... all over the place!

After applying for 7 different rentals (ug.. and all those hits to my credit report), I know have a place to be moving to in Mesa! Wahoo!

EVERYONE seems to be wanting to rent now, and I always ended up being "second in line" due to the time it took to process the forms and get them out there.

Now me, the wife and the danes have a place we are heading to, over a general destination. :devil:

7 days and counting.

Cool let me know when your here and settled in.

My wife does Dane Rescue and we have one as well. :cheers: