Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks to Butch

benos

It's really nice to see the old Bianchi matches. I started shooting that in '93. I see all the greats every year including TGO of course, but I always feel there's something missing without BE. Life takes us in different directions sometimes. It is what it is.

I would like to add to the thank you list :cheers:

I love these trips down memory lane....who knew you were that old? :roflol:

Got anything with JoAnne Hall shooting??? or just standing around?

Thanks again mister

Patrick

to my good friend from washington, ask and ye shall receive. joanne was kinda like the current day jesse abbate. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think joanne was a former dallas cowboy cheerleader before her shooting days. anyway, enjoy.

Love the videos. I didn't think I would ever get to see stuff like this. I have only heard about Jerry Barnhart, never seen any footage till now.

What ever happened to shooting sports on ESPN? If poker and bowling can air on ESPN why not shooting sports.

If anyone has any previous uspsa national championship videos on tape I would be more than happy to convert them to digital and burn some CD's.

Memories of my first Nationals, 1986 in Dallas, include Joanne. It seems that year that the uniform of choice for most of the female shooters (including Joanne) was a leotard type top and shorts. When I shot the standards, Joanne was to my right and we had a lot of attention from the ROs.

I also remember John Shaw driving up and parking his Porsche next to the range for the man-on-man shoot off. When he strapped his belt on over his gym shorts, the discussion amoung the crowd was why didn't he get DQ'd for not having belt loops.

The 1986 Nationals was the year I met Tommy Weston. He was an interesting character.