Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smoked the first stage

Steve Anderson

I've been practicing really hard lately, using everything I've learned from Brian's book, and from watching "Pistol Masters" and "How to shoot fast and accurately" every day day while riding the exer-bike.

It's all starting to come together, and this past Tuesday our local IDPA club's first stage was a Bill drill at 5 yards.

There is no better feeling than having the first stage of an event exactly duplicating your last practice session!

I shot it at 1.92 with no points down...What a great feeling! My Beretta E2 and I were in sync with the target and I knew the hits were good before we scored the target. I know 1.92 at 5 yards is nothing to brag about around here, but a personal best is a personal best.

Thanks Guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I thought they were brothers! :lol:

It is fun to see "the old days" and how things have changed so much for some. Some of us stay the same!

Two and a half years is apparently a long time if you choose to practice with great intensity and drive.

my first thought.. holy shit steve shot an IDPA match this weekend i thought he was working!!!!!!!

Yes, it's pretty amazing to see where your old buddies and yourself have gotten in the past years. what things have taken us all on different paths....... Kyle and steve Both GM's...

Jake, u and i need GM cards to keep up with our bud's.... shows what a little distraction, career- other sports can do to your classification rather quickly.!!!