Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NEW BUILD 38 Super/SC

GlennRasch

Starting a new build this week for my junior, picked up all the part Thursday from Sean @ Power Factor Shooting once again some awesome pricing .......... I'm sending the frame, slide ,barrel and a few small parts to Gary Natale of Gans Guns to fit the top end. I'll do the rest of the build and machine work on the slide when it comes back in a few weeks, I should be in this build for under $2000.00. I will post more pictures as the build progress. Here are 2 pics of his 9mm he's shooting know, that will get rechambered in 38 once the other one is done.

post-24727-000398800 1301155091_thumb.jp

post-24727-029487000 1301155208_thumb.jp

post-24727-079128000 1301155238_thumb.jp

Edited by S&W WHEELNUT

Starting a new build this week for my junior, picked up all the part Thursday from Sean @ Power Factor Shooting once again some awesome pricing .......... I'm sending the frame, slide ,barrel and a few small parts to Gary Natale of Gans Guns to fit the top end. I'll do the rest of the build and machine work on the slide when it comes back in a few weeks, I should be in this build for under $2000.00. I will post more pictures as the build progress. Here are 2 pics of his 9mm he's shooting know, that will get rechambered in 38 once the other one is done.

I saw that gun I think at TX Open, Austin was shooting it. If it is that gun he shot it pretty darn fast, and it ran. Be sure to locktite the C-More mount!

I saw that gun I think at TX Open, Austin was shooting it. If it is that gun he shot it pretty darn fast, and it ran. Be sure to locktite the C-More mount!

I know about that locktite....... I used RED this time.

• 1 month later...

OK guys... I started the build, I decided NOT to send it off, and do the build myself. I left my camera on the mill.....so will post pix in a day or 2.

Have you ever considering rechamber to 9mm super comp instead of 38sc.?I think you'll problaby have some issue resize the 38 sc brass from rechambered 9mm barrel to 38 sc.It's the same price for new brass only hard to get sometime.