Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Experience with Dillon Customer Service

I bought a used SDB a few months ago.

A couple of weeks ago I tried using it to reload my first 9mm rounds.

Although I was able to reload a couple dozen rounds, the unit had some major problems.

I called Dillon with the intention of paying them to go through it and repair it.

A friendly voice said, "Just pack it up and send it to us, and we'll take a look at it".

Here it is only a couple weeks later, and a box arrived at my doorstep today.

13 parts were replaced

The unit is like new and there was no charge for their service.

That's about as good as it gets. :bow:

I actually admitted to Dillon once how my dumba** mistake broke the part and I wanted to order a replacement they said "no problem we will warranty it.." and then apologized to me for not making it "strong enough" :surprise: I got the whole assembly 4 days later...

yeah,..some of you know I left a shell part way out on a 550B and seared that platform off...I admit it :roflol:

John

I have a SD and 550B. sent the SD back to have it rebuilt and should have it this friday. I bought the SD in the 80's and reloaded over 200 thousand rds. cost to rebuild was zero only had to pay shipping their. That's why I always tell people thinking of reloading to buy dillion and you won't have to buy again. I have bought the spare parts kit for both so when I screw something up I can change the part and keep reloading. then call Dillion for a replacement part for my kit.

All I can say is mine had the heli coil came out in pieces and needed to be replaced and when I called I told them of a couple of minor problems and they said the would rebuild it for free I just needed to pay for the shipping to them.

If a machine has a mechanical problem, it is repaired under warranty. If a customer sends a machine in because it just needs to be cleaned and lubed, we charge enough for that to cover shipping costs and packing materials.

If a machine has a mechanical problem, it is repaired under warranty. If a customer sends a machine in because it just needs to be cleaned and lubed, we charge enough for that to cover shipping costs and packing materials.

fwiw: I've already gone out of my way to personally tell over a dozen of my friends about your exceptional customer service.

And I'll continue to spread the best advertising available: "word of mouth".

Ya'll just keep up the great work.

fwiw: I've already gone out of my way to personally tell over a dozen of my friends about your exceptional customer service.

And I'll continue to spread the best advertising available: "word of mouth".

Ya'll just keep up the great work.

I have told dozens, if not hundreds, about the fantastic customer service Dillon has provided me over the years. I KNOW this "word of mouth" has gotten them untold numbers of new and loyal customers. I've seen it first hand many times. I'm always amazed how my presses look when I get them back from Dillon. The "repair" almost seem like a "replacement" program sometimes. Thanks Dillon Precision. Great products. Great customer support. I'll shut up now.

Dillon is Golden as far as I'm concerned! I bought my 550 more than thirty years ago and recently, a part failed on the powder measure. I made a call, gave them some numbers and new parts with installation instructions arrived a few days later. No Charge! I remember the days when that was American business standard practice. Well perhaps not quite THAT good but the standout companies were pretty much that way. I miss those days.