Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 TN SECTIONALS

The 2011 TN Sectionals is not Full. Please go to Ntps.org and access for the match app and other infos. I'm still finishing up few more stages, it will be posted here sometime in April.

Dundee Uy

Match Director

2011 TN Sectionals

Rptstoy1@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

The stages are now posted to the match's website: http://www.tnsection.com/2011state/2011state.htm

We are having it in a different format this year. Awarding Plaques + Cash payout, Match fee: $100, $50 for juniors. Shooting format: Friday all day, Saturday all day, Sat am/sun am or Sat pm/sun am. 10 Stages with approx. 300 rounds + chrono.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here a bit, but I recieved the self squadding info, but can't determin of the squads are saturday, saturday am/Sun pm, or Sat pm/Sun am.

Is it still in process and I should be patient?

The squads are currently labeled - "Friday" (which is an all day), "Saturday All Day," and then "Saturday and Sunday." The AM and PM starts on Saturday are currently shown as more of a varied start - with some squads starting at 7:30, 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30. A little unusual, we know. The problem is that the NTPS range is in two halves and in order to try and prevent folks from having to go back and forth, the scheduling has to be tinkered with a bit. (On the attached spreadsheet, the stages listed in light blue are the back half of the range)

This particular schedule of having a few squads shoot all day Saturday, combined with the layout of the range, has caused some issues with having true afternoon start times for all applicable squads.

Again, I have attached the current proposed squad schedule and once I get confirmation from key folks, I will further update the details on the self-squadding site. Also, if anyone sees something that could be recommended for improvement.......believe me, I am all ears. :-)

But for now, hopefully this squad schedule will help some. And yes, we will also have it posted on our section's website.

Thanks.....bg

TN Squad Schedule.doc

Match Hotel Info:

Holiday Inn Express( just off exit #172 on I-40 )

100 Barzani Blvd.

Dickson, TN 37055

Tel: (615)446-2781

Event code: " NTPS "- effective now

Special blocked room rate: $89.99+tax (doubles or king beds)

Please call the hotel directly for the special rate.

If there's any issues, ask for Gina Donahue (guest service manager)

or Email Dundee Uy: Rptstoy1@yahoo.com or cel:(615)415-5874

Other hotels in the area:

Hampton Inn

Quality Inn

Days Inn

Comfort Inn

Motel 6

Super 8

Econolodge

Best Western

All hotels are approx. 20 mins away from the range.

Edited by Rptstoy1

• 2 weeks later...

10 stages...30 rounds each. very cool. i'll try to talk some others into a road trip.

FYI for match staff: the uspsa website says the match fee is $125.

We'll be glad to have you.. The $125 fee on the USPSA website was a generic figure to meet a deadline, it will be updated. Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...